Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

PvP Week "Who Knows"

Congrats to Caliza on Eternal.

I played sporadically this week as I knew I couldn't play the last few hours yesterday, and really don't have anything to comment on. I still wanted to start a thread as I'm sure some will want to discuss the arena.

Awaiting the update as meta changes at least seem to compensate for lack of new content in terms of new challenges.

But have to mention - I drew my 5th Wrath today! Now ready to take on Jofer's Beelze squad in LotB BBall!
    Nicko-0517

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Haha! Unfortunately there now stands only one, combined to form Beezltron!

OS
    iOS
    Well then I guess it's Beelzetron vs Wrathazoid in LotB UFC
    Nicko-0517

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Well then I guess it's Beelzetron vs Wrathazoid in LotB UFC
    Preparing...

Who can name this movie? haha

Name:  CqW0s4XWgAEybOY.jpg
Views: 632
Size:  79.4 KB

OS
    Android
    That would be Kickboxer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    Preparing...

OS
    Android
    Preparing...

Kickboxer '89
    Tridimension-1303

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Ding ding ding! Figures a trooper from mn would get it haha Thanks for not dropping me btw!

OS
    Android
    Ding ding ding! Figures a trooper from mn would get it haha Thanks for not dropping me btw!
    Not a problem. I usually don't drop anyone until its over a week or so. People need vacations.

My brother and I had a Van Damme period back in the late 80s - 90s. Lionheart was over played.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Congrats to Caliza on Eternal.

I played sporadically this week as I knew I couldn't play the last few hours yesterday, and really don't have anything to comment on. I still wanted to start a thread as I'm sure some will want to discuss the arena.

Awaiting the update as meta changes at least seem to compensate for lack of new content in terms of new challenges.

But have to mention - I drew my 5th Wrath today! Now ready to take on Jofer's Beelze squad in LotB BBall!

5th, huh... I have pulled 4 Clairvoyants so far. Kind of stinks, but that is the way it is. The talk of removing dupes with the Eternals and The Trooper Eddie Souls would be nice, but there will be those who will complain that they were shooting for the Double Wrath team can't obtain them.

OS
    Android
    Thanks to Nicko for starting the weekly PvP thread. Miss the longer post with your views and insights, they're always much appreciated. Hopefully, the coming update brings some new excitement to the arena. Although, with so many veteran players gone or reduced play it's going to take a lot on the part of NF to bring it back to what it was.

Congrats to Caliza and the rest up top.

For me, another week inside the top 50. Doesn't seem to be nearly the challenge to get their as it once was. Did have more bugs in PvP this week than I'm used to. 6 or 7 times where defense took extra turns, pharaoh cleansing his team, plus the normal issues.

Dropped my 5th eternal soul with eyes closed and the RNG was with me. So, now a member of both the Eddie's and the eternal club. It sucks others who have dropped far more than I, have not been as fortunate. To be resolved soon we all hope. My best guess is, soon may not be until December. The hints from the devs make it sound like it's still an update or two away, and a look at the links on the lotb collectible figures shows the trooper figure as being available in December. Update tied to a partner release? Maybe.