Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hybrid View

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    There really isn't much to say about the state of PvP, but... its kinda sad that adjusting to meta changes is the only thing that makes it interesting these days. We have all grown use to its stale taste and either continue to slurp it up or have moved on. Sparton has stated that there is no talk of change to the way it works. Thats unfortunate because the feature is in desperate need of a major change. Whether that change is to the VP system, team composition or just a thorough and successful debugging, all three could be considered the one thing it needs most. Given the amount of time it has taken to reach its current state, I would much rather see NF start to focus their efforts on new content, to be completely honest.
    I have to agree with mjmxiii on this, most of the top ranks can be taken from players who can play the last few hours on Saturday rush before reset, the system needs a rework I think.
    I never push for the top 'cause I know I can't play on Saturday much but this last time I saw that I can do and easily claimed 8th in couple of hours so this proves my point that top spots are taken from those who can afford the spare time on Saturday. I bet that a lot of guys have the same Saturday issue as me (can't play during rush hour) and would like to see this changed in some way.
    The purple girl is OK, I don't see a reason for her to be tuned up but I agree with many players saying that devs castrated many 5* characters like CG and now released a 4* one that is more OP than him, WTF is my response to that!
    Recently I finally got The Gimp and I see that he still has the power to turn a battle in winning direction when in offense team but in defense is worthless.
    I wrote a lot of words..
    Congrats to the top guys!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Congrats to Caliza on Eternal.

I played sporadically this week as I knew I couldn't play the last few hours yesterday, and really don't have anything to comment on. I still wanted to start a thread as I'm sure some will want to discuss the arena.

Awaiting the update as meta changes at least seem to compensate for lack of new content in terms of new challenges.

But have to mention - I drew my 5th Wrath today! Now ready to take on Jofer's Beelze squad in LotB BBall!

5th, huh... I have pulled 4 Clairvoyants so far. Kind of stinks, but that is the way it is. The talk of removing dupes with the Eternals and The Trooper Eddie Souls would be nice, but there will be those who will complain that they were shooting for the Double Wrath team can't obtain them.

OS
    iOS

I played sporadically this week as I knew I couldn't play the last few hours yesterday, and really don't have anything to comment on. I still wanted to start a thread as I'm sure some will want to discuss the arena.

Awaiting the update as meta changes at least seem to compensate for lack of new content in terms of new challenges.

But have to mention - I drew my 5th Wrath today! Now ready to take on Jofer's Beelze squad in LotB BBall!
    I feel your pain Nicko! My third Wrath as well as in the past a second Eternity - still no Clair or Beelz for me.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android

Ha ha, welcome to my club!
    I pulled 4 or 5 Wrath bitches myself, 3 Clairvoyants and last pull was my second Beelze this Eternity Eddie is still eluding me big time, I hope I will not have to wait one year for him as I waited for The Prisoner.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    But it's all we want
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Ha ha, welcome to my club!
    I pulled 4 or 5 Wrath bitches myself, 3 Clairvoyants and last pull was my second Beelze this Eternity Eddie is still eluding me big time, I hope I will not have to wait one year for him as I waited for The Prisoner.

I pulled 4 wrath, 2 eddies. Only left beel ... and another membem for the club .. more than 1 year and prisoner nothing
    Caliza12-3289

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by calizario View Post
    I pulled 4 wrath, 2 eddies. Only left beel ... and another membem for the club .. more than 1 year and prisoner nothing
    The Gimp was a very crazy pull for me, he came out from one of those Valkyrie rare souls it wasn't even Gunner soul.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    But it's all we want
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Congrats to my bud Caliza.

Excellent performance, I'm very happy for you.

For people that don't know Caliza, I'd say he is a "heavy gamer". He is an elite iracing player, top of the rankings over here. Also a very cool dude.

This game benefits having people like him, successful players in other games, coming over to play this one too.

As for our discord group, I welcome anyone that speaks Portuguese to join. Server was set up by HomemLivre, we call him Dungeon Master lol.

Again, congrats
    gmac

OS
    Android
    Congratulations to Caliza12 on Eternal run. I had a pretty decent week not having freezes... but it is pretty stupid how I am having to play the game right now to avoid it. If I let any reviver use their power or fury moves, I have about a 50% chance of a freeze. This game is getting close to unplayable on Android but maybe I will get a real phone one day. I was going to try for 2 skill shards this week but ended up having to work on Saturday and Inqusition, Uada and Volahn invaded my city that night so only got to play 10 or 12 battles during the Saturday Rush. Since people are talking about the Prisoner again, I finally pulled one during Anniversary week exactly 11 months after I started playing. I agree with Bradata that he is still very useful, couldn't even imagine how it used to be when the Troll and Angel of Pain were still relevant.
    Chaosego888-9998