Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2 Eddie PVP BUG

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    As a general reminder, we ask players to not use exploits or other unfair means to gain an advantage in PVP. Cheating or using exploits may result in administrative actions against your account.
    Hi Sparton,

Just to say Tridimensionale came to me yesterday and asked me what to do with this bug. I told him I'd post it and report this to you guys. Both things he did.

So please do not take any actions against him, he is just trying to help.

Cheers
    gmac

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    As a general reminder, we ask players to not use exploits or other unfair means to gain an advantage in PVP. Cheating or using exploits may result in administrative actions against your account.
    Thanks Tridimensionale for posting this, Slauki, Zapathustra, Gmac, this thread really made me smile, @devs do not punish players that are helping or I quit!, I don't think this was necessary but just in case .
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 09-18-2017 at 09:47 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

Quote Originally Posted by gmac View Post
    Just to say Tridimensionale came to me yesterday and asked me what to do with this bug. I told him I'd post it and report this to you guys. Both things he did.

So please do not take any actions against him, he is just trying to help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksteel View Post
    Thanks Tridimensionale for posting this, Slauki, Zapathustra, Gmac, this thread really made me smile, @devs do not punish players that are helping or I quit!, I don't think this was necessary but just in case .
    Stumbling upon a bug is not something we'll ban someone over, for sure. We are always careful about who and when we ban someone to ensure it is appropriate for the actions they took.

OS
    Android
    OMFG i hope that's not the reason that my defence went from 24% to 16%..
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

Quote Originally Posted by Zapathusara View Post
    Attachment 3698

Lol, that's fun!
    (And f**king wrong!!!)
    What toon is the 5* Assassin at level 62? On first look I thought it was a fire horse but I don't remember any horses in the game. It's not to get something to beat your team, as with Navigator Eddie and 3 Harpy characters I doubt I would make a dent.
    Ken

CrossbowCA-7764

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianGoldenEagle View Post
    What toon is the 5* Assassin at level 62? On first look I thought it was a fire horse but I don't remember any horses in the game. It's not to get something to beat your team, as with Navigator Eddie and 3 Harpy characters I doubt I would make a dent.
    that's a Xmas dog. He is a funny one, and can Mark enemies based on it's own missin HP.
    In-game nick: Ravy-8961
    Daily PvP player.

"The punishment is death for all who lives."

Se você está lendo esta mensagem, existe uma chance de você ser brasileiro(a). Envie uma mensagem privada para mim qualquer hora. Estamos recrutando...