Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

A good RNG streak

Just to check how RNG works for new players, I created a second account a few months ago and only plays the skull challenges and a few Arena fights. For months I did not get a single 5*, last week in 3 days I got Mystic, Visions, Rainmaker, Grim Reaper, Prisoner and also AoF, WUR, Green Harpy, CGR and many more 4*. Over the weekend my first Eternal: Eternity Eddie and this morning: Cyborg!!! What is happening ??? ��
    Last edited by Patrice-1201; 09-18-2017 at 11:23 AM.
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Sounds like that account is predestined to compete in arena right of the bat...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I'm not surprised, that's how RNG works here around, play less = gain best toons, play more = gain ox cultists more...

I've had an other acount, opened a few months after the main one and, after just two weeks of playing, got there: Pharaoh Eddie, Corrupt General (toons I'm still missing in my main account, even if I'm playing almost daily for more than a year), Warrior Troll, Corrupt Harpy and GCR (toons I managed to have just lately in my main)... Not saying anything about Cyborg... was hard to get him, playing like crazy at that immortal souls event...

Also, after 4 eternal souls opened, I'm still missing Eternity Eddie and Wrath...!!
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    It is strange, I've got another account which I use only for free ironite "events". Few weeks ago I bought from freebees couple of rare souls and pulled green general and navigator. I wish to have an option to merge 2 accounts (1 time only)
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    I wish to have an option to merge 2 accounts (1 time only)
    Such option would be really awesome, indeed!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    No.
    If you "cheated" the game in that way there would be no more fun...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    It could be an option in the store maybe, but I'm guessing it'd be like £500
    Ian-5547
    I used to play all my troopers every day
    All grind and no respite makes me sad
    One day, I may return

OS
    Android
    I don't have another account but it's like MoonShadown said: the more you play and are successful the less the game gives back to you.

I opened 90 BNW souls, ZERO Valkyries.

Yesterday I bought 20 GA souls with trooper points. Guess? One red eye, ACR, of course a dupe.

150k IC I can't use and I don't know how many other resources like 30mi gold, 50+ss, and some left trooper points. what for? they do little to the give me the toons I want or feel a I need for Arena.

This is getting very frustrating.

I really hope they consider that "toon of you choice" soul every now and then.

Cheers
    gmac

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Mariner View Post
    No.
    If you "cheated" the game in that way there would be no more fun...
    Hmm.. I didn't thought that way, as a second account does imply playing on it... but you might be right, as some would take accounts from others and, in that way, they would 'cheat', I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    It could be an option in the store maybe, but I'm guessing it'd be like £500
    Shhh... don't say it too loud, as the NF bo$$es might hear this..

Quote Originally Posted by gmac View Post
    I don't have another account but it's like MoonShadown said: the more you play and are successful the less the game gives back to you.
    Unfortunatelly, in you case it gets worser, as I see, you gathered a lot of resources you could use... maybe they'll found a solution for this, someday.

OS
    iOS
    RNGesus does weird things sometimes. We can't comprehend what's going on in that things mind. I'm getting closer to all of them after over a year now, but I'm still missing a bunch of Eddies and some key 5*s.

Crazy things can happen though. This pull I posted about a while back was nuts. It hasn't happened again, and probably won't anytime soon, but any one of you could be next.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...56-Holy-Smokes!
    MrFreeze-6530