Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Where to get Navigator Eddie?

I wasn't sure what to title this, but I'm wondering if I'd have more luck getting Naviagtor from a legendary soul or a G/A rare soul. I've been getting G/As over and over as many times as I can, and all I've got are ***s. How did you get your Navigator?
    Champ: edward the great.
    Spade-1277

I got mine from rare G/A souls. I've gotten 2 Tailgunner Eddie's from Legendary souls. Then again, I've had 2 Tailgunners from G/A as well. If you have a way of getting LEgendary souls fast, I'd go with that, otherwise just keep saving friendship coins for G/A.

OS
    iOS
    got mine from rare gunner soul. Took a bit but once i got him he showed up again right away....RNG. He'll show up when you least expect it.

BTW i sent you a trooper request if you want to add me.

slash-2083

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slash1424 View Post
    got mine from rare gunner soul. Took a bit but once i got him he showed up again right away....RNG. He'll show up when you least expect it.

BTW i sent you a trooper request if you want to add me.

slash-2083
    Added! Thanks so much!
    Spade-1277

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BonFire View Post
    I got mine from rare G/A souls. I've gotten 2 Tailgunner Eddie's from Legendary souls. Then again, I've had 2 Tailgunners from G/A as well. If you have a way of getting LEgendary souls fast, I'd go with that, otherwise just keep saving friendship coins for G/A.
    Cool, thank you.
    Spade-1277

OS
    Android
    I've usually got the same Wicked Golems, Mummy dogs and some other common toons from the G/A souls. I think that I've got all the good G/A toons only from the Legendary souls, so I believe that the Navigator came from such soul, I can't remember now for sure, but I was definitely a special event running back then. Keep trying & good RNGluck!
    I wish for a talisman type converter

I just got mine from 15 Rare G/A that I earned by doing a Level 6 at the chamber

OS
    Android
    me never only dupes in g/a souls and so often in legendary too...
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    I get pretty much the same thing every time... low three star characters, the occasional 4 star (duplicate characters, on very, very, very, very, very, very rare occasions I may get a previously unseen 3 or 4 star character.

It would seem that 99% of the "Eddie" characters never drop or drop so rarely that you may as well NOT play if that's what you are after. This combined with the fact that you MUSt use an Eddie in all battles, and any skill shards used on an Eddie will be wasted/pointless the moment a better Eddie appears miraculously, makes game play very, very, very, very frustrating.

If I see an Eddie drop it's always a very common Eddie. I'm down to only 4 missions left.. all but 2 skulls (can't beat number of the beast with 50% health on hard/madness), have over 140 Achievements completed, done a Grand Sacrifice and below... but still can't get past levels 8 in the Gardens because I can't get a DECENT Eddie to drop and I detest the thought of wasting skill shards on an Eddie I'll just stop using once a better one drops. So sick of "Worthy" sacrifices resulting measly SOW or SOT. It's insulting.

I think when Rare Souls are accumulated from the Achievements the probability of RARE Eddies dropping should be much, much higher.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I'm down to only 4 missions left.. all but 2 skulls (can't beat number of the beast with 50% health on hard/madness
    I was struggling with that quite while ago, solution with video from Kamuz over here

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...with-50-Health

hopefully still works.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie