Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DickinsonMan View Post
    Sure, it does. But I think it is now as it is supposed to be.
    I actually welcome this change, but wanted to see if it was a change for all or just a streak of bad luck on my part.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    I actually welcome this change, but wanted to see if it was a change for all or just a streak of bad luck on my part.
    Sounds like a run of bad luck. Kaz or Sparton just recently said that defense gets no boosts to proc rate. I've seen what you're describing a lot. I think it's hard coded into the game that way, so the devs aren't intentionally lying about it. The other possibility, although I don't think it accounts for all of it, is poor random number generation. The bad RNG I think does explain a lot of why we tend to pull a lot of the same character at times.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    It could be coincidence, but since the update every defense I face has proc rates through the roof.
    Vampire hunter getting 3-4 extra turns in a row, SSD taunting 3-4 toons every time, counter strikes triggering nearly 100% of the time.
    As I said could be coincidence, but I am pretty observant and this is very sudden and noticeable.
    My attack win rate dropped 9% overnight, and it's not like a major meta change cause this, I am facing the same teams and toons as a few days ago.
    Anybody else notice this or am I just suddenly incredibly unlucky?
    Same here, I was playing on my way to work and at first thought I had just gotten sloppy, but I keep losing to teams that I usually wipe out regularly. Something is off, might be proc rates or just perfect hit probability of the defense team...
    I'll check my own defense stats, they should benefit from that as well.

OS
    iOS

Blue Lol Boss

I posted previously that the description and the actuality of the boss’s ghost are not jibing. Can’t use permadeath on him either. I used three toons with permadeath, so he was well marked, but still was able to ghost.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    I posted previously that the description and the actuality of the boss’s ghost are not jibing. Can’t use permadeath on him either. I used three toons with permadeath, so he was well marked, but still was able to ghost.
    I managed to remove the ghost effect with the Magus Undead Rescuer's Raze skill.
    To this day I guess I'll never know
    Just why they let me go

aXe-4895

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe View Post
    I managed to remove the ghost effect with the Magus Undead Rescuer's Raze skill.
    I did try this to no avail. But ty. Glad it worked for you. He’s a bore if you can’t get rid of it.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    I did try this to no avail. But ty. Glad it worked for you. He’s a bore if you can’t get rid of it.
    For some reason permadeath only works on the boss after he's already ghosted. I don't know if it's supposed to be like that, but once it hits he dies instantly
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    For some reason permadeath only works on the boss after he's already ghosted. I don't know if it's supposed to be like that, but once it hits he dies instantly
    I've had this happen as well, but now I've also had multiple instances of him not ghosting when killed with Permadeath active. I know that previously, if you inflicted Permadeath with the killing blow, he would ghost anyway, regardless of if he had Permadeath on before that or not. Might be the same thing now.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    I can confirm this.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    I can confirm this.
    not for me he was ghosted i used permadeath and he carried on with both icons on his head ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/