Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    NOOOOO!!!! the freeze after revive is still there ARRGGGHHHH lds;gju mawtu32jtiogl,asjmgy42-8gsjeritum0975#@%!#%$^&U%&!
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    wow just had a draw vs a player. wrath powermove simply killed everyone. i had thorns on and maybe AG stole it from me. aside that no idea why all teammates died instantly. since the opponent didn't have anyone who can cast them. they seem to reflect a ridiculous amount of damage. first time i have to say that pvp seems unplayable at the moment.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    There seems to be something wrong with the assassin trickster. Once he gains magic and armor piercing, his damage goes way down. This picture is with maxed chance and assassin sets. Before those buffs are activated, he does decent damage. The pic is from some defense testing, but I noticed it when I use him on offense too.

Name:  IMG_1146.JPG
Views: 246
Size:  257.3 KB
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I have found turning auto play on and off fixes some of the staring contests on bnw, Its like one of the toons gets stuck and by turning on auto forces them to attack and then can turn auto off and everything is back to normal.
    i gave that a try and in my cases, once auto play is off, it cannot be turned back on.

OS
    iOS
    Seems like there's definitely a problem with thorn talismans. There have been a few times since the update that there has been a reflect loop after someone has stolen my shield that ends with a lockup as what's left of the two teams stare each other down.

OS
    Android
    I just had the game freeze in LoL after my GRE revived a trooper which was one of the new Sentinel Hellraiser. I can't recall the last time that has happened to me in LoL....I'm guessing his weight was just too much for GRE's revive to cope with :P
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Something very weird happened , might not be the first time I see it and it goes like this:
    PVP vs. DarkUriel's.
    My VHE had full fury, his GRE was less than half the way.
    I use VHE Fury, kill his GCR, Wrath and GGS whom revives by passive.
    His turn comes, GRE is suddenly filled with fury (don't ask me how), and uses DoD skill, his team revives and attacks, my team takes the heat.
    Now that was kind of weird already
    My turn comes and BOTH teams out of nothing have the fury bars full again!
    Needless to say I ended the match right there.
    In just 2.5 turns fury filled up twice for each team. sounds legit...
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    iOS
    I’m mobile, and can’t get the desktop version to work, so imgur it is... but this freeze was for no reason, except I have thorn shield on my Navigator

https://imgur.com/a/FrSjS

And, another....

https://imgur.com/a/uf5ho
    Last edited by Monte47; 09-22-2017 at 02:31 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    I second this bug, but I have an idea why it happens. If the Talisman earned will put you over the limit in your inventory (ex. Having a max of 150, and earning 151st) you won't be able to sell it. If you earn 2+ talismans you won't be able to sell the talismans that go over your inventory (ex. If you earn 3 talismams and you have 148 talismans with a maximum of 150. You will be able to sell 2 but not the third one)
    Thanks so much for this tip! I now stay a few talismans under the limit and haven't seen the bug since.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    I used ghost power move from carriage rider eddie in pve, god madness, in first round. In the second i killed all toons, then at the round end the health on cre drops to 0. In the next wave i'm missing the cre and i got the message that i lost the battle. Is this the intended behavior for ghost power move? I guess not
    mkultra-1058