Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    WE WANT THE GAME TO WORK PROPERLY. SCREW THE DAMN EVENTS. PUT EVERY SECOND OF YOUR PAYROLL INTO PLAYABILITY.
    I have a problem with my account and all the achievments and daily challenge rewards are getting lost after i collect them, it's being like that since the last update and 10+ days after talking with support still no solution.
    Just now i lost 2 matches in pvp against Carlos and both times all his team took 3 extra turns in one round after VHE used fury. It is getting ridiculous.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    I have a problem with my account and all the achievments and daily challenge rewards are getting lost after i collect them, it's being like that since the last update and 10+ days after talking with support still no solution.
    Just now i lost 2 matches in pvp against Carlos and both times all his team took 3 extra turns in one round after VHE used fury. It is getting ridiculous.
    I've had the achievement / daily rewards issue since September 7th. Michelle said that the daily achievements are counting, even though we're not getting them... so whenever it gets fixed, we can look forward to a windfall of SoT and Ironite, I guess. There's still no word on when that will be though.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Good evenin' gals & guys

It happened that I've decided to test the game a bit considering the latest changes - and here are some results (playing daily since 20th of Sept. with more or less half of the troopers):

+ Regular stages (Powerslave, GOD, AMOLAD etc.) - only 5 crashes encountered so far - I have to say this is HUGE - while it used to be that I was having 4/5 crashes DAILY...
    + Played a bit with BNW as well - managed to finish GOF X (before I was afraid due to crash and enormously high costs of revival) - nothing bad has happened during testing, but still skip those because of the costs...
    + Tested the arena during Gunner Chopper & Trickster Event - above 40 battles played - only 1 crash = defeat - I say it happens - again some improvements here and nice rewards (skillshards)...

PLUS:

I got some very fine rewards for free (Seven Deadly Gifts)...

Amazing deals at the shop as well!

All this made me to conclusion that I might be spend 2-3 hours daily with the game, for my leisure time and relax

Despite playing LOTB is really nice for me now - at last! - one humble ask for devs - less events, more NEW contents (excluding the shop), please... Thank you...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    I've had the achievement / daily rewards issue since September 7th. Michelle said that the daily achievements are counting, even though we're not getting them... so whenever it gets fixed, we can look forward to a windfall of SoT and Ironite, I guess. There's still no word on when that will be though.
    I wish i was as optimistic as you regarding rewards, i don't see us getting anything back.
    I don't see a fix coming in the near future.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    iOS
    WTF is going on today with the game? I play on cellular data and don’t usually experience very many crashes. But so far this morning, everything is hanging.

Name:  BEBD64B1-5CE2-4DA3-A273-0D4EDF9DCC30.jpeg
Views: 189
Size:  173.2 KB

I realized after force closing a few times, that the rewards do finally pop up after waiting about 30 seconds. Is anyone else seeing this? It’s happening to me on every level I’ve tried.

Edit: This might be a problem with Verizon in my area. Other things are running slow today too. I’ll do my best to finish my troopers.
    Last edited by MrFreeze; 10-07-2017 at 03:44 PM.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS

Lord of Light Magus

Lord of Light Magus levels are unplayable because of this happening until crash:Name:  bug.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  154.4 KB