Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Got Sentinel Hellraiser from 1st soul, seems to have potencial (especially his passive ability), but damage wise he's 6/10. Either that or I'm really bad and can't use him propertly.

I also like new changes. I am happy with Aces High Eddie changes (new skills are useful, new basic attack shreds teams with positive effect stacking) and I finally could spend my gold for some useful stuff.

Only thing that grinds my gears lately (happened before BNW update) is that the game kind of doesn't want to respond to any of my swipes or clicks. And it happens mostly on the main screen. Can't swipe maps, can't click arena or troopers, yet the game is still running (which means that's not any sort of crash or freeze). Is anybody having same issues?
    Last edited by Mercifal; 09-20-2017 at 10:48 AM.
    From the red sky of the east to the sunset in the west
    We have cheated death and he has cheated us

But that was just a dream and this is what it means
    We are sleeping and we'll dream for evermore

Rebuilding account form the scratch
    Mera-9796

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    They call it the Demong Gang, so I'm guessing they are, in part at least, inspired by the demons of creation in Out of the silent planet, and will be in the coming Silent Planet dungeon(s) in Time Rift. But it's just my guess.

But I agree, they look pretty silly, and visually this is another let down with new characters.

Giving out all new toons for free would be a very bad idea though.
    Glad it was not just me. I laughed when I saw the new toons. The art is bad and they look ridiculous. Don't even want them in my roster. I also thought "what's next?". Ninja Turtles? Guess you guys didn't blow enough resources last event. As someone else stated earlier, all this does it pollute the soul pool even further for chances at a toon we've been chasing for over a year.

Also, I have to ask. Did they change the splash screen art for Pharaoh Eddie? Something looks off about it.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 09-20-2017 at 11:41 AM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

My guess is that every character up untill BNW characters was designed by the old RH team. and now that they ran out of toons, someone else has to design them and can't quite grasp the style of the previous art designer...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by gmac View Post
    Since I got zero Valkiries as reward from 90 souls from last Event, I'm out on this one.

Not sure that many toons should be added at the same time on each event.

Btw, we need more space for toons asap

Cheers
    The drops of these characters DO seem to have better chances. Either that or I got extremely lucky!

Out of 13 souls (D gang souls + 1 mag, 1 rare & 1 sent) I dropped:

2- Assasin Tricksters
    1- Magus Trickster
    2- Warrior Hellraisers
    2- Sentinel Hellraisers
    1- Magus Chopper

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    Also, I have to ask. Did they change the splash screen art for Pharaoh Eddie? Something looks off about it.
    Yes... I was wondering myself that, the good 'ol Pharaoh seems now somehow older, pretty uglier than before, I don't like it that way. But it doesn't matter, as I don't have him in my roster, so its much welcomed here..

As for the new characters.. sure, they look ugly, silly and whatever, but I loathe mostly those demon spawns that came with the BNW update than these low-lifes. It will be indeed harder to get a best toon from the legendary souls..
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    I noticed that as well.
    More detail..... or something....

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by LandCrusher70 View Post
    The drops of these characters DO seem to have better chances. Either that or I got extremely lucky!
    I think you got just lucky today...

I've opened 2 legendary, 6 G/A, 6 gang, 2 warrior, 1 magus and about 5 or 6 rares and got exactly 0 (zero) new chars today. Maybe tomorrow.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by LandCrusher70 View Post
    I noticed that as well.
    More detail..... or something....
    Well, it's not good.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    It could be coincidence, but since the update every defense I face has proc rates through the roof.
    Vampire hunter getting 3-4 extra turns in a row, SSD taunting 3-4 toons every time, counter strikes triggering nearly 100% of the time.
    As I said could be coincidence, but I am pretty observant and this is very sudden and noticeable.
    My attack win rate dropped 9% overnight, and it's not like a major meta change cause this, I am facing the same teams and toons as a few days ago.
    Anybody else notice this or am I just suddenly incredibly unlucky?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    It could be coincidence, but since the update every defense I face has proc rates through the roof.
    Vampire hunter getting 3-4 extra turns in a row, SSD taunting 3-4 toons every time, counter strikes triggering nearly 100% of the time.
    As I said could be coincidence, but I am pretty observant and this is very sudden and noticeable.
    My attack win rate dropped 9% overnight, and it's not like a major meta change cause this, I am facing the same teams and toons as a few days ago.
    Anybody else notice this or am I just suddenly incredibly unlucky?
    Sure, it does. But I think it is now as it is supposed to be.
    DickinsonMan-7678