Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    So this calender is a one time thing until further notice correct? And then it will be back to the original? Or is this like the "New/Replacement" calender?
    The 7 Deadly Gifts runs in parallel with the monthly calendar. It's a one time thing, but you'll still get daily calendar rewards while you collect 7 Deadly Gifts rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Went up against mkultra twice and both times thorn shield triggerd instant permadeath. Both instances came from a Wrath attack on my team with my shield up. On the first, my VHE still had immortal buff and thorn shield but when his Wrath hit with his power move, it killed both teams. Match ended in draw lmao... second match, similar situation but Wrath used basic and his entire team was instantly killed. Can someone else test this out?
    Kaz has passed this along to the team to investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmxiii View Post
    Btw, what Maiden song are the new chars based on?
    I'll have to check with Kaz and get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFahrenheit View Post
    game crashes on Lord of Light and Brave New World levels without exception as of todays update. its unplayable for me now. =(
    When exactly is the crash occurring for you?

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Is aces high eddie do or die upgrade displaying properly it says increase healing for skill shard upgrades but his skill doesn't do any healing. Should it mean damage?
    It should be damage, yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    Is the 4 Star Pharoah Eddie any different than the 5 Star? Because I just got the 5 from rare souls, and I’ll sacrifice him if Once I get the 4 if they are the same.
    The 4 Star Pharaoh Eddie is the exact same character as the 5 Star Pharaoh Eddie, just starting at a lower rarity.

People who partook in the Founders Packs when the game came out had a similar thing; I believe all of those Founders Pack characters were given as 3 star characters, but it's still the same character that can be evolved to the same potential as the 5 star you'd get in the Souls.

Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    The icon for the Boss’s ghost says that it can be removed, wear out, or stopped with Permadeath. I’ve used remove beneficial effects peeps, and void shield, doesn’t remove. I had four toons with remove beneficial effects, so someone would have triggered it. Can this not be removed now?
    It seems like there was a mixup for when this change was to go out. It is expected that the Lord of Light's Ghost is like the other "Perfect" status effects, where it cannot be removed by effects which Remove Beneficial Effects (but still has the weakness of being removed by Permadeath being applied).

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I just had a couple matches where blockers worked against my Prisoner even though the opponents blocker didn't have immunity. I've seen this before - but usually the red X is missing above the blocker so you know the bug is present. In these matches the X was above the blocker - but the passive was NOT blocked.
    Odd, possibly a knock-on from making things like Invincibility work as expected with blockers. Kaz passed that along to the team to investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by BG840 View Post
    Perfect corruption doesn't keep LoL from ghosting either. Did I miss something somewhere?
    While Ghost is now a gold status effect, this is not expected (being a Gold status effect shouldn't be able to force something to be able to be applied when Block Beneficial Effects or Perfect Corruption is present). Kaz passed this to the team to investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyphy View Post
    Ancient Tongue, Madness difficulty, the Pharaoh Dog King's passive Alchemy says "Clears A random debuff from an ally and heals all allies based on their HP every round"
    Finally down to two, and then one PDK, they cleared all debuffs (4+) every turn, not a single debuff.
    Didn't try any other difficulties.

This is either broken or the description is incorrect. "A" is singular, not plural.
    Whoops, that's a longstanding inaccuracy, it seems. The expected functionality is a random ally has all of their negative effects removed.

Kaz has fixed this in English, and we'll have that localized and fixed for all players in a subsequent update.

Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    On Evo material Horde SQ, my corrupt harpy killed artillery dog and dog of war took no damage. Using GRE, Corrupt Harpy and troopers Gunner bomber boy, so passive of dog of war failed to work.

In pvp, AoF on defense proc'ed extra turn when one of my team was killed despite wrath on the defense already being dead.

Went from pvp to LoL and my team for playing against LoL is now the same as my pvp offense.
    I've passed these along to investigate.

Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    Also, did you improve the overall graphics with this update? Everything looks a bit smoother and better rendered (I guess you'd call it that, I don't really know the English terms for it).
    One of our programmers has been partially dedicated to improving stability, improving load times, and maximizing visual fidelity as much as possible for the various devices that can play our game, so it's good to hear that's working out well for you. Definitely let us know if you run into any new issues or weird quirks in that area which weren't present in the last update.

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    Since I mentioned FotD, Steal Breath 'skill scaling adjustment' means what exactly? I don't see any changes to his stats or descriptions so has it been increased or decreased in any way to compensate for it becoming AoE? I thought the reduction of turns from 2 to 1 was the compensation, same with preying claw.
    His damage was already quite low, so his base damage was actually bumped up a bit. He's still not a crazy powerful attacker, but his attacks should do a bit more reasonable damage.

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_20170920-125156.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  38.9 KB
    My VHE attacked with his Fury move, camera pointed up in the sky and now this is all I see
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Triple shot from aces high eddie do trigger crit icon to appear but he does not make any crits with his attacks after that.

Also had shoot skill a decrease in base damage? It does however deal pretty much on buffed chars.
    Browno-3535
    Fully sharded Eddies:
    Aces High, Cyborg, Tailgunner, Navigator, Soldier, Pharaoh, Viking, FOTD, Vampire Hunter, Rainmaker, Eternity, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper, 7th son,Grim Reaper, Edward the great, Mystic, Carriage Rider, Run to the Hills, Mummy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Name:  Screenshot_20170920-125156.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  38.9 KB
    My VHE attacked with his Fury move, camera pointed up in the sky and now this is all I see
    Same issue.. already 3 times today.. always on vhe's fury
    Tridimension-1303

Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Well shit, that seems new.

• What game mode was that in?
    • Were you playing manually or on autoplay?
    • Do you recall what skills were used before Vampire Hunter Eddie did that?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

PVP
    Manual
    Nope

Both times i was forced to quit game.. like a freeze..
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

This is happening at Arena too.

OS
    iOS

2 star gunner evo runes

2 star gunner evo runes seem to be gone from the game. i am completely blocked from progressing my gunner talismen! anyone else seeing this? help! Brand New World crashes on auto play EVERY time on the dragon king. and Lord of Light has some crazy bugs where the hit points fly out of the characters infinitely which half the time causes the game to crash and the other half just continues insanely slow with no music.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFahrenheit View Post
    2 star gunner evo runes seem to be gone from the game.
    Lord of Light gunner probably. I think Urnderworld Madness as well. Not 100% sure with recent chances. (that is for toons)

Are you talking about toons or talismans?

OS
    Android
    I got some from skull quests today... Other than that haven't noticed any others lately.

Edit: Never mind, i thought that said shards not runes. Haven't seen those lately either.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572