Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Pharoah Eddie was my first ever 5* Eddie. Interesting to see him as a regular gift, I'll unfortunately pass on this week's event. I'm still building ironite back up from last time I spent it all. I'm still downloading the update at the load screen so I haven't seen the changes in person but hopefully they'll be something really cool.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    There was a mixup with updating the store tabs, but that should be fixed now.
    Yes it's all in there now
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    There was a mixup with updating the store tabs, but that should be fixed now.

What do you mean by "it didn't work"? Where in that process did it not work for you?
    When you hold down on the talisman, sometimes it pops up to sell, sometimes nothing happens. For instance, I got two talismans on a skull quest earlier: the first one I held down, it popped up, I sold it. The second one I held down, nothing happened. I had to go to my team inventory to sell it.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Store is working... Bought a skill shard and legendary soul... Gunner golden son. Lmao like we all didn't get enough of him recently?

Atleast he will help with sacrificing...

One last thing Sparton, what the heck is up with the gold count? What exactly is "1,422.47K"?? lol I've been meaning to mention the gold count for a while and always forget. Shouldn't it just say "1.4M"? (If that's what i even have? IDK at this point hahahaha)

Thanks for the update.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    When you hold down on the talisman, sometimes it pops up to sell, sometimes nothing happens. For instance, I got two talismans on a skull quest earlier: the first one I held down, it popped up, I sold it. The second one I held down, nothing happened. I had to go to my team inventory to sell it.
    Yep, same thing happens to me. It also happens for single talisman rewards, where holding it down doesn't do anything. For me, this feature doesn't work more often than it does work. I do love it when it does work, though.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    I second this bug, but I have an idea why it happens. If the Talisman earned will put you over the limit in your inventory (ex. Having a max of 150, and earning 151st) you won't be able to sell it. If you earn 2+ talismans you won't be able to sell the talismans that go over your inventory (ex. If you earn 3 talismams and you have 148 talismans with a maximum of 150. You will be able to sell 2 but not the third one)

OS
    Android
    Hey Sparton! thx for the update, really cool characters.
    one thing, aces high triple shoot is not always giving the critical strike when it kills an enemy is supposed to work like this or something is wrong?
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    Yep, same thing happens to me. It also happens for single talisman rewards, where holding it down doesn't do anything. For me, this feature doesn't work more often than it does work. I do love it when it does work, though.
    Yeah, it works more often when it's more than one talisman compared to a single. I do love it when it actually works though ahaha
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android

Infinite buy at Arena Store.

Hello everyone,

There has been reports that some players can buy infinite items at the arena store.

Like for instance, one time deal with Legendary Souls stays there and you can buy them for as much IC that you have.

So, totally not fair to those who can't do it. And not the players fault for the bug.

So, I have no idea what to do with this info, just wanted to let this one out on the open

(i could not reproduce this myself)

Cheers
    gmac
    Last edited by gmac; 09-19-2017 at 07:45 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by gmac View Post
    Hello everyone,

There has been reports that some players can buy infinite items at the arena store.

Like for instance, one time deal with Legendary Souls stays there and you can buy them for as much IC that you have.

So, totally not fair to those who can't do it. And not the players fault for the bug.

So, I have no idea what to do with this info, just wanted to let this one out on the open

(i could not reproduce this myself)

Cheers
    gmac
    I actually thought it wasn't a bug... I thought it was 300 IC for a Legendary Soul for this week only....
    I guess it's pay back for all the time that we dragged a single soul to the Vortex and a stack of 99 disappeared...

Actually can't blame the players for this one...
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/