So the other day, I pulled the lovely Eda, whom is a Gunner with rather extraordinary abilities when used correctly, and while she's not maxed out quite yet, I may have stumbled on an interesting talisman combo that compliments her passive. So her passive grants infinite Perfect Imminuty, which is basically immunity, but it can't be stolen or removed and it makes her other buffs non-removable as well. With that in mind, I had some spare Invisibility talismans and I gave them to her along with Advantage Talismans. Since her basic hits everyone, they trigger more often than usual (another interesting fact is that her basic will grant immunity to whoever has no buffs on them at the time). So this could make her a good long lasting toon, if she goes invisible and gains Class Advantage and Perfect Hit almost every turn and none of those effects can be stolen or removed, she'd be theoretically invincible as long as those augments trigger. Her power move can cleanse and heal everyone as well as have a chance to extend buffs on allies so that's probably nifty in the Brave New World dungeons.

Anyways, that's my input on this character, we'll see if she becomes more useful in PvP although it looks like her sister Astra is hogging all the glory.