Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by surfingwithdje View Post
    It's a joint record Slauki My navigator wasn't as much strong for killing the 2 first waves in one shot, then you gave me the idea to bring the nomad ^^
    For the Harpy I love this toon: the perfect assassin

@Blade: thank you my trooper, I hope you will get him soon!! (Damn G/A souls !! )
    y G/A souls give me only shit
    No best toons: VH eddie, Navigator, Aces High, astra, Prisoner or COTD arghhhh
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Just cleared Magus LoL X in 23 seconds (with autoplay).

The team was FOTD Eddie, Desert Marauder, Magus Undead Rescuer and Gunner Chopper. Didn't take a video but could always get a screenshot from another run as the game record and shows our best times these days.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    Just cleared Magus LoL X in 23 seconds (with autoplay).

The team was FOTD Eddie, Desert Marauder, Magus Undead Rescuer and Gunner Chopper. Didn't take a video but could always get a screenshot from another run as the game record and shows our best times these days.
    Nice! I can't beat your time, my best time is 24 sec

I just recorded a run at 20 sec for sentinel LoL X (I will upload that tomorrow )
    dje-8079

OS
    Android
    Nice! I can't beat your time, my best time is 24 sec

I just recorded a run at 20 sec for sentinel LoL X (I will upload that tomorrow )
    had exactly 24s too on auto, and i fear it can't get better

nice how we get faster and faster. next goal is under 20 but i fear not much time is left to safe

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    had exactly 24s too on auto, and i fear it can't get better

nice how we get faster and faster. next goal is under 20 but i fear not much time is left to safe
    Sure! That will be hard to do better than 19-20sec (for all the LoL)...

But we can try to do time records clearing other levels^^ For example "number of the beast" madness, etc... =)

This is the video for the sentinel LoL X (Purple Harpy is still in the team)

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6cmmdx
    dje-8079

OS
    Android
    Sure! That will be hard to do better than 19-20sec (for all the LoL)...

But we can try to do time records clearing other levels^^ For example "number of the beast" madness, etc... =)

This is the video for the sentinel LoL X (Purple Harpy is still in the team)

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6cmmdx
    love the idea dje, the main farming levels like powerslave, matter of life and dead and game of death are interesting too. and notb for bragging rights as well

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    I kinda lost track of this thread for a while. Is there a low time posted anywhere for regular cosmos levels? Not the boss fights, but the regular 3 wave levels. I didn’t notice any in my brief review of the thread. I don’t think it’s worthy of the main post, but for the sake of comparison, I got this on GoD

Name:  26C5F0C5-9076-47DC-9288-9861740028F8.jpeg
Views: 303
Size:  122.7 KB
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    [QUOTE=MrFreeze;64862]I kinda lost track of this thread for a while. Is there a low time posted anywhere for regular cosmos levels? Not the boss fights, but the regular 3 wave levels. I didn’t notice any in my brief review of the thread. I don’t think it’s worthy of the main post, but for the sake of comparison, I got this on GoD

hey mr freeze some popular levels like powerslave god amolad could be usefull here, so why not.

update:
    thanks to carlos, educated fool and dje i was able to break the gof x record. it's 1:01 now

OS
    Android
    no new record for GoD since a long time ^^
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    I can fly through the first 4 waves in no time and then it takes me about 3 minutes to kill the King. Hope I can break the 4 minute barrier one day!
    Last edited by 90mphyorker; 01-18-2018 at 12:51 AM.