OS
    Android

NEW Bruce Dickinson book

A new book from all mighty Bruce is coming, check it out!
    http://ironmaiden.com/whatdoesthisbuttondo/
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    iOS
    Nice, excellent news...will definitely be a great read.

Btw, I think they got the name of the book wrong...it should have been “Where have the buttons gone?”...then it would be so apt for this game, lol!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by IceManFerrar View Post

Btw, I think they got the name of the book wrong...it should have been “Where have the buttons gone?”...then it would be so apt for this game, lol!
    Name:  victory.png
Views: 358
Size:  31.5 KB

------------------
    Last edited by Tridimensionale; 09-24-2017 at 05:48 PM.
    Tridimension-1303

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    I got this book for Christmas, and I haven't spent much time with it, but I'm about halfway through. I think the button on my copy must be broken though: when I push it, nothing happens.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    I got it at xmas too. A decent read but not too strong on detail - I was hoping for more on the albums and the songs, but not a great deal on these. Nothing on his family life really either (which is fine) and nothing at all on inter band relationships - I thought there might be more on leaving the band, coming back, relationship with Steve and all the other stuff that went on. Still, enjoyed it though and read it while listening to the back catalogue so win win really!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I got it at xmas too. A decent read but not too strong on detail - I was hoping for more on the albums and the songs, but not a great deal on these. Nothing on his family life really either (which is fine) and nothing at all on inter band relationships - I thought there might be more on leaving the band, coming back, relationship with Steve and all the other stuff that went on. Still, enjoyed it though and read it while listening to the back catalogue so win win really!
    I really want to check his book out