Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Man, the devs really made us work really hard for this Chopper! Probably I pissed off a lot of players these last couple of days but finally I got him. Still trying to decide if I should put some skill shards on him or not.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Finally scored my Gunner Chopper, it took 212 wins... I was lucky with 2 drops of 50 frags :-)
    You're lucky, 233 wins out of 252 fights for me to her those damn fragments.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    Pretty cool event, like it. scored to Trickies already and am about 70 frags before scoring the yellow dude.
    and the bonus stuff is really great. Scored about 6 Skill Shards yet, 2 g/a souls and 3 rare souls from frags.
    And only 10 away from legendary.
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore

OS
    Android
    You guys are really good at this... how did you manage to get over 200 battles in three days?!? I've just reached 100 battles and, without the losses, I've gathered 320 for the Trickster and 190 for the Chopper.

I'm pretty tired & bored, so it feels like a full-time job right now...

I'm not even getting decent side-drops: some ironite from time to time; few legendary, g/a or rare frags; just 2 x 10 frags for the Trickster (rest only 5's) and zero skillshards.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Well i just ran into the vid you uploaded on youtube 10 hours ago about the red trickster, and i gotta say his model reminds me of the soulless demons, but with flesh!

Also, although i havent touched this game for like 4 months, its is great! When i looked at that vid on youtube i realised how amazing everything is and how perfect this game is. But damn u fucked it all up when you released this game.

It also seems like everyonis doing this event so imma copy what moonshadow said and make it as if i said it so i can blend in with the environment

You guys are really good at this... how did you manage to get over 200 battles in three days?!? I've just reached 100 battles and, without the losses, I've gathered 320 for the Trickster and 190 for the Chopper.
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    two words: refills and sacrifice. Some people have hundreds of 2* souls liyng to summon and a lv I sacrifice is enough to provide some SoW for additional fights and of course buying refills with ironite. I'm at 80-90 fights now and have ~240-250 fragments for gunner chopper and on one device i already have the red trickster, so 2-3 refills today and a little luck and i may have him by tomorrow. If not, i will at least guaranteed have him by the end of this event. 250 fragments in 2 and 1/2 days, 4 1/2 days left is enough time.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

I have 172 wins so far and 365 yellow frags so an average of less than 2 frags per win. I'm not sure if that's good or not.
    I haven't been playing Arena much lately so I had a lot of SOW saved up that I've used up so I'm kind of committed to getting Chopper now but I'm pretty over it. I already have a red Trickster and I'm at 285 frags for a dupe.

OS
    Android
    232 wins here with my third 50 drop on win 232 to put me over the top also about 5 skill shards as well.

OS
    Android
    227 wins to get to the magic 500. Two drops of 50, one at win 197, and the second at 227. Only one skill shard drop.

OS
    Android
    223 wins and i got him too.. i remember only one 50 drop, on the other side i got 3 skill shard so it s a good event for me
    Tridimension-1303