Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Definitely feeling lucky. 2 drops of 50 yellow - a few 10s - and 2 Skillshards.

That's 360 yellow frags in 119 attacks so rng has been good. So far minimal crashing (though just had a freeze against Homem) - but I'm sure that's rng as well...
    Damn, I'm at 172 attacks and only 290 yellow frags. Getting close on a legendary (started at 5 frags) and will probably have half a dozen of the red trickster by the time I get 500 yellow.

I haven't had a 50 drop at all, nearly all 5's.

Out of 54 attacks I have 210 red frags and 90 yellow frags. It'll probably take me all the way to Saturday to finish this especially since I won't be playing on Thursday at all due to Lasik surgery.

OS
    iOS

That's 360 yellow frags in 119 attacks so rng has been good. So far minimal crashing (though just had a freeze against Homem) - but I'm sure that's rng as well...
    Wow that is really good rng! 136 attacks and 245 chopper frags for me. If not for finally getting a 50 drop, it would be much worse.

As far as Trixter, i'm going to have about 10 of them if things continue as they have been. lol

1 Skill shard so far. Doing ok with other soul frags as well.

OS
    Android
    Just capped off my first Trickster after 84 wins. He has pretty high attack, I think that if he's fully sharded (+110% damage) and equipped with Piercing and those new Hunter talismans, he can do crazy damage.

170 Chopper fragments in, this is definitely gonna take a while, but I think that with all the extra trickster fragments, they can go into precious souls for extra gold and essence
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I think I'm gonna trow up if I see more of these red fragments, it's like one yellow fragments drop in 20 or more wins and the rest is all red!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    Finally scored my Gunner Chopper, it took 212 wins... I was lucky with 2 drops of 50 frags :-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    I’m at 305 yellow frags with 126 wins. I got the red guy already, 2 skill shards and enough soul frags for 3 rares and a G/A. I’m 25 frags from a “legendary” soul. I feel like the drops have been pretty good. If anyone is feeling unsure of reaching their goal, remember, it’s only Monday. It’ll take a little ironite, but it’s very doable.

Why the hell am I being so positive. I’m the ultimate pessimist in RL
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Cool event especially the skill shards part. Drops rate seems to be ok for fragments (lots of reds though but it's understandable).

I changed my defense team to make sure whoever attacks me gets a loot . I couldn't care less about rating (not that I was getting good one before but still)
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    iOS

Damn, 2 Skill Shards?! Not been that lucky yet. Not a single one has dropped for me. Though I've had 2 drops of 50 yellow so I shouldn't complain too much.

405 Red and 305 Yellow after 138 battles is agood rate.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    iOS

Finally got tricksters

After 89 wins go a trickster but only 145 chopper only had two tens so far going to be a long time to get one