Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Gotta say, I really love this event. The LoL ones were OK, but highly dependent on RNG, which caused some players to put a lot of time and ironite in, but still come up short. The BNW one was worse, in that the same RNG dictated who was rewarded, but the cost was higher (I spent 60 ironite), and the rare soul one was absolutely horrid.

This one, even if I don't get the toons, I'm still getting actual useful stuff - character fragments and skill shards (1 so far).

I mean, I hope I get em both, but y'know, if I don't, its not a complete waste.

Also, while I'm on my soapbox, the last event with the rare souls only taught us to not play the game - to hoard rare souls instead of spending them. Its negative behaviour - if anything, you want to encourage your playerbase to spend everything they get the moment they get it, not to hold on to stuff. To hold events that require the mass opening of a limited quantity item is going to tell your playerbase to hoard said items when they drop, effectively not playing the game. Its a terrible model.

With that in mind, what happens if the next event is on how many sentinel souls you open? what about on regular souls? What about for every skill shard you use? Talisman you power up? Character that hits 100? It would only tell your playerbase to hoard resources and not to play the game for enjoyment, but instead for said resources, because who knows what limited resource the next exclusive event might focus on?

NF, please focus your events on playing the game (LoL, BNW, Arena, Normal Missions), instead of on resource expenditure.

OS
    Android
    Another freeze. The toon you can't see is of course a Gunner Golden Son. I think I'm over this event.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS

@Devs

Kaz, Sparton, you did mention that you were going to publish a calendar of planned events in order to help decide on what to spend our resources and when. When are you planning on doing this? With the limited drops of Chopper Fragments in multiple of 5s... it will take a lot of ironite to get the G Chopper... I want to make sure that I will not need this ironite soon for something that will be personally more interesting ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Really nice event, terrible timing though.
    117 finished attacks(no freezes and maclos counting) and i was able to get the red useless toon and i am halfway to the yellow one.
    Only 5-10 frags maximum on every win(still no 20 or 50) and ofc no skillshard dropped..yet..i hope..
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    So far 101 battles, 395 red and 160 yellow fragments.
    I don't think I will be able to get chopper with that poor drop rate.
    This is mobile phone game, not full time job ....
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    Android
    Feel the pain. Right around 100 wins and only 155 chopper fragments. Have yet to recieve more than the 5 stacks outside of 3 or 4 10 stack fragments. Odds are pretty low it looks like for the higher stacks. :/

OS
    Android
    94 wins for only 115 yellow fragments, it seems I will need around 500 wins to get one toon.

OS
    Android
    seems the red frags are on droprate like 90%... still got the red one, 345/500 for yellow. atm no yellow drops..

OS
    Android
    After 315 atacks and more than 10 freezes/buttons missing and nothing but 5 and RARE 10s I finally got him... Meanwhile I got 3 tricksters and 80 trickster extra fragments.

Hope you guys have more luck!

OS
    iOS
    Definitely feeling lucky. 2 drops of 50 yellow - a few 10s - and 2 Skillshards.

That's 360 yellow frags in 119 attacks so rng has been good. So far minimal crashing (though just had a freeze against Homem) - but I'm sure that's rng as well...
    Nicko-0517