OS
    Android

Assassin Corrupt Droid, the new Assassin Golden Son?

Back in the good ol' PVE days (and probably still now), I remember assassin golden son was one of the most favorable attacker. Comes as a 3 star, does a decent damage, and cheap to be maxed (takes only 4 skill shards).

However, I found that assassin corrupt droid is more interesting than the golden son. Both comes as a 3 star, both does a decent damage (albeit it's physical & magic damage instead of true damage). The difference is, corrupt droid has abilities to heal (both skills) and grants void shield, whereas the chance of golden son healing is only with vampiric talisman, oh, and he grants endure.

Corrupt droid needs 6 skill shards to be maxed, just 2 more than the golden son. I still need one more to max him for his basic skill. Yet, he's on my PVE farming team most of the time now.

Any thoughts about this robot?

OS
    Android
    I don't have him yet, but a Trooper has him as his champ. The first time I used him, I played him on manual and was extremely surprised at how much damage he did. I'm curious what others think about this guy.
    Last edited by druid138; 09-24-2017 at 05:11 AM.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    I have one on my roster, never used him yet but never got rid of him because I thought he had cool abilities, just none I'd ever use. But if he does a nice amount of damage when maxed, I may kick off his training wheels and take him for a spin.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings