Thread: Game Closed?

OS
    iOS

Incomplete loading problem and fix

I was able to play a bit this morning, but I just looked at my phone and the game icon is dark like its updating or something. It's not actually doing anything though. I tried to delete it and nothing happens. Can an update be pushed through if you don't even open the app. I've never seen anything like this before. I really wish I didn't like this game so much. Between losing a game and dealing with all these bugs, this is the most absurd experience I've ever had with software that wasn't on Windows 95. if I have to restore my phone from scratch over this garbage, I'm done. I might even push the Apple Store for a refund of my five bucks.
    Many other game developers have come before, and even the worst I've come across have done a better job. Nothing in this game is original. It's a combination of ideas from other games. It's presented well with a cool theme, but nothing new. If they can't get rehashed ideas to work, they're in the wrong business.

sorry for the rant but I really don't like having some weird dead app on my brand new phone

Edit: it's showing as a pending update in the App Store. The details are the same as yesterday's update. i read they were going to open the time rift thing this morning. Maybe it's related. They opened a time rift all right. A rift in my patience for time wasted
    Last edited by MrFreeze; 08-17-2016 at 02:32 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Is this problem unique to me? No one else has this?

OS
    iOS
    Sorry, no issues here

OS
    iOS
    Well I don't know why this happened but here's how to fix it if it happens to you. On iOS, you have to remove it from Game Center and uninstall it from there