Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacksteel View Post
    Special congratulations to MJMXIII, Nicko and Caretaker!
    Well done everyone else, great job keeping up.
    As always thanks for the thread Nicko.

This was the weirdest week indeed.

I thought that I had seen every bug around before, but this week trumped it all.
    It's sad to see that it's not only a few anymore but now everyone seems to catch bugs no matter platform or team, most new bugs seem indeed related to thorns as mentioned on various threads.
    One thing I noticed is that if only thorns is present you might get away with it behaving kinda as expected, but if any other effect comes into play bug likelihood increases exponentially.

Weird events observed:
    -Both teams getting full fury each round of the match, as well as free fury for either team at random on different matches.
    -Crazy healing
    -Retarded extra turns, especially when Angel of Fear or Prisoner were involved, extra turns got 'saved for later use', then after the prisoner died the extra was suddenly granted to the team and on a different turn no less.
    -Damage reflection loop
    -Damage reflection mirroring until one team dies, in the blink of an eye.
    -Usual freeze on revival
    -Camera weirdness
    -Invisible characters and effects
    -UI accepting double clicks and trying to launch double battles (causing app to close after the battle was started :/ ) or sending you to map levels directly from arena battle selection

Hopefully this will get fixed soon, but I won't hold my breath.

Regarding rewards I do think NF needs to re-work this and add more reward tiers variety to make every level feel like an achievement.

I got my lowest rank of the year at #25, ...just because.
    Yep that is how I feel when I see this mess not getting any better, but is always nice to see this community here getting involved.

Just another week in LoTB, it's all in a days work they say...

It was difficult to get any of these bugs after the update. The only ones I saw was the reflect shield and freeze when it revives.

And by the way the latter caught only against a player only .. BRADATA whenever he revives the Prisoner he attacks me and bummmmmmmm freezes everything.
    Caliza12-3289

OS
    Android
    well, i'm 70 fights in this week. 1 disconnect (luckily before the battke started, so no point and sow lost. Could play again and the disconnect was due to sometimes poor wlan signal on my tablet - it sometimes disconnects mid-battle, gotta buy me a better repeater), no freezes and no buttons dissappearing for me. Had the "damage loop" nearly infinite 1-5 damage numbers on both sides after cycone shield triggered, yet i was able to normally play on. Just ignore the graphical numbers-overlay.
    Well, thorn shield did not give me any problems as well.

Gotta admit, after ~70 fights and weeks (months) not having a freeze or bug, i just encountered my first freeze.
    Last edited by satani; 09-25-2017 at 05:29 PM.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Congrats Mjmx, your time has come! It is really amazing you get there with the huge bugs running around. And now the 3 big guys are tied 15 times in the podium congrats to you guys.

Name:  Winners.png
Views: 231
Size:  19.1 KB
    Last edited by Ubajoa; 09-25-2017 at 07:27 PM.
    Carlos

OS
    Android
    Congratulations mjmxiii, Well deserved. Everyone seems to be experiencing a lot more freezes and crashes. For some damn reason, I am experiencing less. I only had one where there was a Clairvoyant, Vampire Hunter and Corrupt Rescuer present I think, so it was kind of hard to keep them all from using their revive. The thorns only got me twice but I am just now getting around to maxing a set so I haven't really used them. At least Permadeath is finally working!
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubajoa View Post
    Congrats Mjmx, your time has come! It is really amazing you get there with the huge bugs running around. And now the 3 big guys are tied 15 times in the podium congrats to you guys.

Name:  Winners.png
Views: 231
Size:  19.1 KB
    Wow I'm on that list! thats cool... those guys at the top man... making it look easy.. its not... and Nicko needs some Eternals in that column! I would have been ok with it if he took Eternal this week, was even hoping he would be able to race me but he was working.. hopefully his time will come sooner than later.
    Cheers guys 🤘
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    Android
    Congratulations mjmxiii, Nicko, and Caretaker!

Caretaker - thanks for bringing the imps back!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    I think is a dick move to keep thorns in defence. Almost all my lost battles after the update, and they are not just a few, were more or less thorns related and caused by freezes, not the reflected damage. Since monday evening the negative effects of thorns seems to occur less freqwent but they still do affect the game. And it's the same with cyclone shields but those are far less used. And lately not having that many freezes i guess is more related to the fact that i did not use any reflective shields 9n my toons, no strikes.
    Devs had made any announcements anout the current bugs in the arena?
    mkultra-1058

OS
    iOS
    Well done MJM - great to see you hit the heights this week. Well done to all on the podium as it was a crash hit week for sure. I seem to have gotten off quite lightly with crashes and only had a few - all VHE Fury move related for me. The thorns seem to sort themselves out even if the screen fills up with loops etc - I think maybe one or two crashes only to them - VHE is by far the worst one for me.
    Hopefully we get a fix for this as well as for GCR power move not always working and for Prisoner Power move not working.

Cheers all.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mk ultra View Post
    I think is a dick move to keep thorns in defence. Almost all my lost battles after the update, and they are not just a few, were more or less thorns related and caused by freezes, not the reflected damage. Since monday evening the negative effects of thorns seems to occur less freqwent but they still do affect the game. And it's the same with cyclone shields but those are far less used. And lately not having that many freezes i guess is more related to the fact that i did not use any reflective shields 9n my toons, no strikes.
    Devs had made any announcements anout the current bugs in the arena?
    Yeah, I took mine out, the only battles, besides two to Silentknight I’ve lost this week we’re because of thorn freezes. Which sucks, because on offense they are so helpful against immortality.

That said, I’ve had a couple of the same kind of freezes when testing defense and cyclone and void trigger together. So something is off all around when those effects imo.
    Eskiggalu-8063

OS
    Android
    About 20 battles lost in pvp yesterday due to freezes yesterday from thorn shields. Not a word from the devs on a hot fix.