Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Congrats mjm, awesome job. Congrats to Nicko and Caretaker for making podium, and to all the others at the top.

Friday was bugged for me, more than normal. Crashes and server errors. Saturday only played part of the day, then went to jam with a coworker. Ended up in the top 50 at reset.

OS
    Android
    Grats MjM

I'm happy for you dude (cleared my inbox btw!)

Actually, everyone playing arena after the update deserves big props.

It's a mess like many pointed out already.

Thx Nicko for the thread and grats again!

gmac

OS
    Android
    Congrats on your Eternal, MjM!

Just like Kamuz reported be the eternal with so many bugs/freezes must have been a pain in the ***!
    Congrats to the other winners to!

OS
    Android
    Thanks for gratz guys and cheers to you Nicko and caretakerii for sharing my first and probably only time on top of the podium. I really thought for a while that bugs would be too much of a handicap to sit on the mountaintop for at least one week.

The arena is insanity defined at the moment. I kept playing thinking that it couldn't possibly get any worse... I was wrong. At one point on Saturday, I couldn't log back into the game after a crash. This week was like taking a class on how to obtain mental illness. I am exhausted. Completely brain dead. Cheers to all who were brave enough to grind the arena this week. I share the Eternal with you all.
    If you're gonna die, die with your boots on
    mjmxiii-1619

OS
    iOS
    Congrats MJM it was a tough week. I finished 6th within 12 points of Dje... for me the week was bug ridden 32 crashes in total which from the top spots mean a loss of around 30 points per game (so 900), 90 ironites and 480 Iron coins...

I had to stop playing for 3 hours with 5 hours to go when I went from 3rd within reach of Eternal to 17th and then climbed back up. All I needed was an extra 10 seconds to get to King 1 but a never ending thorns loop decided otherwise.

Biggest task for NF is to fix these bugs now :-)
    Last edited by Patrice-1201; 09-25-2017 at 10:20 AM.
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    I think is the first time when one of my troopers reaches the highest place in the Arena, so congrats @ MJMXIII for Eternal, a well deserved one, I bet, its hard to play so much to get and, most important, stay that high.

Also, congrats @ Nicko (love the name of the thread.. when comes your Eternal..?! ) and @ Caretaker (another trooper) for the podium!
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Gratz mj for the eternal, it was a must have after what happened the last time you tried, unfortunately i wasn't around for a few days and i missed the race but i am sure it was a hell of a fight.
    Gratz to the rest on the podium too ofc.

As stated i wasn't playing for a few days and when i came back last night i witnessed the game of thorns(lol Nicko), i had a fight where i did 200k dmg to VHE when he attacked me because i had a reflect shield on, game freeze and came back 2 mins later and i just saw the rest of the enemy team dying and then a maclo..
    As most of the times nothing was tested before launching the update and we have to endure all the f.... bugs until the next update like we are their guinea pigs.
    I really can't remember the pvp enviroment being so buggy in the past, it's by far the worst. Ofc i am not using those thorns on my def so everyone feel free to defeat me as usual
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    iOS
    Hi!

Congrats to the new Eternal, mj, and new TOP-3... great!!!

This week is crazy!... but I'm sure that the characters deserve the time and the ironite we will spend on getting them. Don't know what you think but I don't mind the % won/lost this week, I just want the fragments. What is bothering me are the fuck*ng errors, and freezes... I lost a lot of battles (fragments) only for those.

See you in the arena!
    DickinsonMan-7678

OS
    Android
    Special congratulations to MJMXIII, Nicko and Caretaker!
    Well done everyone else, great job keeping up.
    As always thanks for the thread Nicko.

This was the weirdest week indeed.

I thought that I had seen every bug around before, but this week trumped it all.
    It's sad to see that it's not only a few anymore but now everyone seems to catch bugs no matter platform or team, most new bugs seem indeed related to thorns as mentioned on various threads.
    One thing I noticed is that if only thorns is present you might get away with it behaving kinda as expected, but if any other effect comes into play bug likelihood increases exponentially.

Weird events observed:
    -Both teams getting full fury each round of the match, as well as free fury for either team at random on different matches.
    -Crazy healing
    -Retarded extra turns, especially when Angel of Fear or Prisoner were involved, extra turns got 'saved for later use', then after the prisoner died the extra was suddenly granted to the team and on a different turn no less.
    -Damage reflection loop
    -Damage reflection mirroring until one team dies, in the blink of an eye.
    -Usual freeze on revival
    -Camera weirdness
    -Invisible characters and effects
    -UI accepting double clicks and trying to launch double battles (causing app to close after the battle was started :/ ) or sending you to map levels directly from arena battle selection

Hopefully this will get fixed soon, but I won't hold my breath.

Regarding rewards I do think NF needs to re-work this and add more reward tiers variety to make every level feel like an achievement.

I got my lowest rank of the year at #25, ...just because.
    Yep that is how I feel when I see this mess not getting any better, but is always nice to see this community here getting involved.

Just another week in LoTB, it's all in a days work they say...
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 09-25-2017 at 04:13 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    Congratz MJMXIII
    Caliza12-3289