Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I’ll also add the only fight I’ve ever seen at a pro sports game was Bears-Vikes.

A Viking fan at Soldier field donned his Viking Helmet - complete with long blonde locks. A couple Bears fans taunted the guy worse than an SSD - “Hey Goldilocks” - and you can guess the rest...
    lol! good story man, yeah got a dozen of those sorts of stories, savage Vikings. We got horns for a reason haha

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jofer16 View Post
    lol! good story man, yeah got a dozen of those sorts of stories, savage Vikings. We got horns for a reason haha

Name:  F8EA4697-CC98-46CE-AADB-FE03E27674EC.jpeg
Views: 91
Size:  98.8 KB

Yeah - much cooler than a suitcase!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    The Bears beat the Steelers. You Vikings fans should be shaking in your horns...

Not!
    Hahah I moved to Illinois two years ago. I’m from Minnesota, I converted my man to a Vikings fan. I root for the Chicago Fire, and Blackhawks, but he has to root for the Vikings and Twins lol.
    Last edited by Monte47; 09-25-2017 at 01:58 AM.

OS
    iOS
    I’ll also add the only fight I’ve ever seen at a pro sports game was Bears-Vikes.

A Viking fan at Soldier field donned his Viking Helmet - complete with long blonde locks. A couple Bears fans taunted the guy worse than an SSD - “Hey Goldilocks” - and you can guess the rest...
    That’s funny, my ex husband’s family is from here, him and his brothers went to a Vikings/Bears game at soldiers field, and they said it was massive aggression. My ex got into with someone because he was taking a pic with the Viking mascot lol.
    Eskiggalu-8063

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    Rofl. I love your you tube posts.
    I only show up when the universe needs me..

"say my name 3 times like Candyman, bet I'll roll on your ass like an avalanche"