OS
    Android

Thorn+Void Shields= Possibly OP?

The recent update really did a good thing for Thorn and Cyclone talismans, making them block true damage too. And with the way things are in the meta right now, permadeath is getting more and more useful. So having a talisman set that dishes out both permadeath and heal block to many, (usually all) physical and true attackers is cake in my opinion. But just a bit ago I came across someone who put Thorn and Void talismans on their Wrath character and, well I got my ass handed to me when they kicked in. Now, I remember people saying that stacking shields was counterproductive as the effects cancelled each other out, or something like that, but I've seen many situations where having multiple shields would render your team nigh-indestructable. But the effects that Thorn and Void shields give out are pretty damaging no matter what kinds of attacks you use. I'm going to spend a bit of time experimenting with these effects, but with a combo like that, would you say it breaks the game?

Another thing I noticed when battling someone's Prisoner is that talisman augments (For example, shield effects) don't apply to those with the passive disable. Is that supposed to happen? Or is this yet another mistake in an update?
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I know the disable passive preventing some talismans from proc has been a known problem and was suppose to be fixed in past update but it seems like it hasn't been. Energy talismans are affected by this as well.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I know the disable passive preventing some talismans from proc has been a known problem and was suppose to be fixed in past update but it seems like it hasn't been. Energy talismans are affected by this as well.
    It for sure has not been fixed.