Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Well I made it back to a 10 win streak. Had to change up my offensive team quite a bit compared to usual. My assassin CoTD dies no matter what today, usually he is my star character.
    Oh he's way too squishy to be useful.

I've noticed PVP is a little more difficult this go round as well. With my offense I normally have to watch out for a few certain characters, but now its basically any one with a thorn set can ruin my day too.

...Though it goes both ways. Last PVP match I did I literally didn't have to push a button to win - other team went first, triggered revenge, my thorn set triggered, good night.

Also, my defensive team is up to 30% this week, which is quite a bit different from a few weeks ago where it was . . . 5

OS
    Android
    As long as i win the coin toss while using assassin CoTD, I win. 3 AOE attackers and then CoTD kills everyone. Unless they have some insane shields... But 99% of the time they don't even get to hit back. If everyone doesn't die I probably have void shields (my talismans on CoTD) and they definitely won't do much damage to me at that point.

Lose the coin toss the child is dead lol
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    It's a lot better today for some reason... IDK what's going on in this game lol
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572