Thread: Warrior Troll??

Warrior Troll??

Have 3 pretty close to fully upgraded 5* toons. Carriage rider, rocket dog, and allied trooper. With the new dungeon and ability for Eddie, plus 3, was wondering everyone's opinion on the red troll, I know he's a pain in my ass when I face him, love his passive, and his defensive 4 energy move would provide very good defense and allow my allied to bang more instead of keeping shield up. Thoughts please, I have like 7 lvl 80 4 stars and not sure whom to choose first.

Strutz-3809
    Last edited by Strutz; 08-16-2016 at 01:50 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Strutz View Post
    Have 3 pretty close to fully upgraded 5* toons. Carriage rider, rocket dog, and allied trooper. With the new dungeon and ability for Eddie, plus 3, was wondering everyone's opinion on the red troll, I know he's a pain in my ass when I face him, love his passive, and his defensive 4 energy move would provide very good defense and allow my allied to bang more instead of keeping shield up. Thoughts please, I have like 7 lvl 80 4 stars and not sure whom to choose first.
    I think there'll be 10 levels of increasing difficulty and not sure what we're going to be up against so hard to tell, I suppose you'll have a solid tanky unit going with him in the higher difficulty levels
    Last edited by Dutch; 08-16-2016 at 01:54 PM.
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    Well they said its gonna be a certain class everyday and for the class u face u get evo shards respectively, from what i c an remember sunday is gunner, so whoever needs evo shards for soldier then sunday is for u

OS
    Android
    "And ability for Eddie" - what!? Haven't heard that part. What ability?

I meant the ability for Eddie to have 3 allies with him. Not ability for Eddie, sorry worded poorly

OS
    Android
    Well 3 allies is still news to me!

OS
    Android
    I think the Red Troll is pretty solid. They changed his damage type IIRC and now besides tanking and giving you Fury he also has the ability to hit hard.

I'd say level him up, it's one of those characters that makes everyone better.

The notes say 3 and Eddie in rift dungeon pretty sure, but I'll double check

Yep just double checked from the notes on upcoming rift:

"Inside the Lord of Light Dungeon, Eddie and THREE allies will face off against the Lord of Light and his minions – challenging foes that can reward precious Evolution Shards, Rare Souls, and Ironite when defeated. This dungeon can be completed at ten levels of increasing difficulty, and the higher the difficulty, the better the chances of high-tier rewards. Bring your heaviest hitters, too, because there are no party cost limitations when fighting the Lord of Light."
    The three allies part was also in italics for emphasis.

Strutz-3809

OS
    iOS
    So, any happy Warrior Trolls here? I have enough Evo shards to take another character to 5*s and I'm trying to decide between Warrior Troll and Artillery Dog (assassin).

For those who have enjoyed Warrior Troll, how did you build him?