Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Power level

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    159

    Power level

    My power level doesn't go up any higher than 4 when I level up, does it only increase when you get to certain levels?

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Lubbock, Texas
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    868
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano82 View Post
    My power level doesn't go up any higher than 4 when I level up, does it only increase when you get to certain levels?
    Power maxes out at 12. Don't remember what player levels they change at.

    Max player level is 100.
    Last edited by Askora; 09-26-2017 at 06:56 PM.

  3. #3
    Senior Member Nekroliun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Jupiter
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,542
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Power maxes out at 12. Don't remember what player levels they change at.

    Max player level is 100.
    If i remember correctly i think its every 3 or 4 levels
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

    Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Sweden
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    505
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    If i remember correctly i think its every 3 or 4 levels
    Isn't it every 10 level? Been a long time since I reached lvl 100 though.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

  5. #5
    Senior Member Nekroliun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Jupiter
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,542
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    Isn't it every 10 level? Been a long time since I reached lvl 100 though.
    Im a day one player and the "signifigantest" user here and im still lvl 70, lol, forums are more fun than the game
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

    Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •