Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gunner Chopper

Gunner Chopper

So...how are you faring in the chase for the chopper fragments?

I’m 100 victories dow and got just 130 fragments so far, meaning i would have to get around 400 more victories to get him. i usually only play free sow but was ready to do some refills on this event. it’s just wearing on me to see such a little progress after 3 days of excessive arena battling.not mentioning that the battles get tougher the higher in the ranking you get. i think i’ll just pass on this one. at least i’ve got the trickster already.

What is your experience? do 50s actually exist in this event? am i just pulling the short straw this time? or did the developers really expect us to do 500+ victories to get this one mediocre character?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    So...how are you faring in the chase for the chopper fragments?

I’m 100 victories dow and got just 130 fragments so far, meaning i would have to get around 400 more victories to get him. i usually only play free sow but was ready to do some refills on this event. it’s just wearing on me to see such a little progress after 3 days of excessive arena battling.not mentioning that the battles get tougher the higher in the ranking you get. i think i’ll just pass on this one. at least i’ve got the trickster already.

What is your experience? do 50s actually exist in this event? am i just pulling the short straw this time? or did the developers really expect us to do 500+ victories to get this one mediocre character?
    Mediocre is exactly how I would describe him. I have him as a champion but really thinking to remove him. As someone mentioned somewhere on the forum, he is gonna be good only in LoL Magus & Gunner also maybe in BNW-Garden of Dismay.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Mediocre is exactly how I would describe him. I have him as a champion but really thinking to remove him. As someone mentioned somewhere on the forum, he is gonna be good only in LoL Magus & Gunner also maybe in BNW-Garden of Dismay.
    yeah, i’ve just tried yours and i wasn’t impressed at all. 1k damage in GoD and the way he runs...lame

So i’m glad that i’m not missing out on much.

OS
    Android
    I got him at win 227. Haven't tried him. Did get two drops of 50, so they do exist. Possible to get him with free Sow, but need a little luck to do it.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    yeah, i’ve just tried yours and i wasn’t impressed at all. 1k damage in GoD and the way he runs...lame

So i’m glad that i’m not missing out on much.
    He is a joke. I'll keep him for another day so my troopers can see that they aren't missing much if they don't get him.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    He is a joke. I'll keep him for another day so my troopers can see that they aren't missing much if they don't get him.
    Pretty sure every char can be of a use in this game! U just have to get a good talisman set and bam!

Hasnt someone done that with the ox skull spirits? (Kardas?)
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Really ? that would be disappointing.. even sharded ?
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    Really ? that would be disappointing.. even sharded ?
    Nah, bradata here is just a bit drunk, take my word, i dont lie, im not known as nekro the hyena for nothin.
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Well, he does get 60% damage boost on the basic attack and 70% on the power move...

But i’ll let someone else try to waste 8 skill shards on him. i’ve got other,better characters to work on.(besides:i don’t have him )

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Nah, bradata here is just a bit drunk, take my word, i dont lie, im not known as nekro the hyena for nothin.
    LOL i missed your nonsense funny post Nekro are u comin back in game too ?
    Tridimension-1303