Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gunner Chopper

130 wins and 230 shards. i guess i won’t make it to 500, but like others said: the skill shards (got about 3 so far) and fragments (just got a 20 Legendary frag drop!) make it worth it...

OS
    Android
    another useless toon for now...they really test new characters? if old ones are better why to create new ones.....
    I play all troopers all days.

I was at 265 out of 500 fragments yesterday and won't be able to play much for a few days so I decided to convert. Got my precious soul and only a 1* sacrificial heart. I did manage to get the Warrior Trickster and he looks like he'd be more use anyway.

OS
    Android
    Finally got my Chopper. Imo his only use will be in the Gunner and Magus LoL dungeons because I lack a Prisoner.
    Last edited by Amarthir; 09-29-2017 at 08:27 PM.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I think his main purpose is counter vhe/immortality combo.. not that bad in the right team.. some franky guy is doing well with it on defence
    Last edited by Tridimensionale; 09-29-2017 at 08:29 PM.
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    iOS

A Chopper Too Far

Been playing my arse off and still at only 260/500. Disappointed they made an event with an insanely high fragment requirement and such a sad fragment drop rate. Plus add in all the bugs, game freezes, lost SoT, and the data would probably show the lowest character acquisition rate of all time. What I hope does not happen is the Devs up Chopper's stats or scaling and then becomes a super valuable character that only a tiny percentage of players have, thereby creating a huge imbalance in PVP.

OS
    Android
    260 wins in with 455 frags to show for it. Its the Spartan 300 for me without near as good rewards for it. Chalk it up to poor RNG I suppose. Now to decide if i push for the last 55 or try and get more than 4 hours of sleep before work. >_<

OS
    Android
    Aaaaaaand I lost to Pumpkins because of a crash. Laaaaawd have mercy!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedLies View Post
    Aaaaaaand I lost to Pumpkins because of a crash. Laaaaawd have mercy!
    Oh my head... this was the funniest post I've read all day. Stupid Gourds!!! :-) Hope you get the rest of your frags!
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...