Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    He was my first fully sharded character. Itīs a pitty, that he is of no use anymore in PVP.
    Right, he isn't used so much as before, I saw him so rarely nowadays in the Arena. After getting the Quake talis, I wanted to try him with them, as I thought that he could be a threat equipped with them, but mine isn't completely sharded, so its still work in progress.
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShadow View Post
    Right, he isn't used so much as before, I saw him so rarely nowadays in the Arena. After getting the Quake talis, I wanted to try him with them, as I thought that he could be a threat equipped with them, but mine isn't completely sharded, so its still work in progress.
    Good idea. I just tried it. The quake talis are quite destructive and freeze the enemy, although mine are not maxed. I think he needs to be combined with at least two energy stealers. 10 energy to use quake is quite a lot.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick View Post
    Good idea. I just tried it. The quake talis are quite destructive and freeze the enemy, although mine are not maxed. I think he needs to be combined with at least two energy stealers. 10 energy to use quake is quite a lot.
    Yeap, it's a pretty high cost for the quake talismans, but their effect does worth if it happens... I've met, a couple of weks ago, some team in the Arena who had a toon equipped with those -> all of my team frozen -> game over. I even didn't knew for the first time what happened there....?!
    I wish for a talisman type converter