Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Blaze Era

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    I think some of the songs in the blaze era were good, take futureal for example dat shit is amazing or the clansman, or the angel and the gambler.... Yes i like that song. (Im expecting someone to shank me in my sleep tonight)
    I Agree! Just listen to The Clansman live at Rock In Rio, amazing song!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    I Agree! Just listen to The Clansman live at Rock In Rio, amazing song!
    Because Bruce is singing on Rock in Rio

Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    That's helpful for perspective. On the other hand, I saw them in Ft. Lauderdale opening night at a sold out arena on the opening night of the Book of Souls tour and they were amazing!
    I was there!!! And then I saw them again in Tacoma, WA a few months later. The Tacoma show was better, but the audio there is terrible. The audio at BB&T Center is much better.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Because Bruce is singing on Rock in Rio
    Exactly!
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    Am i the only one who hasnt seen any maiden concert... They once went to israel, which is pretty close to where i live, too bad i didnt kno them by that time

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Am i the only one who hasnt seen any maiden concert... They once went to israel, which is pretty close to where i live, too bad i didnt kno them by that time
    If they come near you, go see them. It is the best live show you'll ever experience.

OS
    iOS
    Ofc i will, Hell if i could i would steal a jet and follow the ed force one till it explodes in a lightning storm.

Completely off-topic but does anybody kno some good looking maiden shirts for sale? One shirt that caught my eye was the iced madness shirt, that shit looks amazing, it think one with the from fear to eternity cover would be badass. Anyways any suggestions?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    I was there!!! And then I saw them again in Tacoma, WA a few months later. The Tacoma show was better, but the audio there is terrible. The audio at BB&T Center is much better.
    Nice! I also saw them a couple months later at Madison Square Garden. It was way better. "Sloppy" is never a proper word to define Maiden live, but there were a few kinks in Lauderdale. Like they missed a break in "The Red and the Black" and had to go another loop. By the time I saw them in NYC they were as tight live as always.