Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forum Acronyms

OS
    Android
    Yeah, I had to ask my 15 year what some of the acronyms were...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Thank you.

I know, and willingly accept, that my knowledge within forums is bested by people who aren't even half my age - most of the time I don't even fully comprehend what my work colleagues are talking about unless I can understand the context - but I wanted to get some more knowledge about the terms used within this forum. If it was pure Iron Maiden acronyms, e.g. DOD,SSOSS,BNW,XF,VXI,LAD etc then I'd be alright with them. When trying to decipher characters and such it can be awkward. If someone writes ET then I immediately think of the little brown gobshite that wanted to phone home, I don't immediately think of Echo Talisman.

To make things easier I can understand the following:

S/M/W/A/G prior to the acronym, if in the terms of a character or talisman, stand for Sentinel/Magus/Warrior/Assassin/Gunner respectively.
    NBOL is Newborn Of Light
    AoS/AoP/AoF is one of the Angels (I think these are a Tenuous link the The Angel and the Gambler, can't think of any others that involve angels)
    Harpy/Masked Harpy are self-explanatory (i.e. Thicko's like me can work it out)
    COC is Corrupt Ox Cultist or Sacrifice-Fodder

Others I am able to gather a faint idea but it can be difficult if the acronym is close to another used within common forum parlance.

Thank you all for the assistance, so far, and being lenient towards an inexperienced forum member. I hope I'm able to repay the favour and assistance someday.

Ken
    Ken

CrossbowCA-7764