Thread: Ugh...

OS
    Android

Ugh...

Am I dumb or getting 1000 gold and some 3* XP shards for beating LoL X seems... welll...

I mean, maybe LoL I or even V but X, the tougher level? Cmon... We need 3* EVO shards to drop more often... and I'd thought I'd have more grinding LoL X
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby2613-8511 View Post
    Am I dumb or getting 1000 gold and some 3* XP shards for beating LoL X seems... welll...

I mean, maybe LoL I or even V but X, the tougher level? Cmon... We need 3* EVO shards to drop more often... and I'd thought I'd have more grinding LoL X
    Ma boi, this is part of the master plan where they make you frustrated so u wanna spend momey on their game so u could get shit faster!
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Ma boi, this is part of the master plan where they make you frustrated so u wanna spend momey on their game so u could get shit faster!
    There's frustration... and there's sheer stupidity with a slap in the face. I have better rewards grinding Battlefield - Madness than LoL X... (More to it: It cost less SoT and I can play it on "auto".) But I get they want me to buy. I did, but this is ridiculous. This is only sending me the message that I shouldn't bother about this game.

OS
    Android
    Bobby if you're looking for fast farming for some 3-star rainbow evo shards, I'd go with Shadows of the Valley in Underworld Madness (#6). Quick to beat, easy enough to bring a Trooper along w/o losing, and it pays out as well (in my opinion Better) than the late Underworld levels.

LOL is great for the XP shards and I guess for colored 3* evo shards since it's the only place to get them other than Skull Quests (drops still suck), but it's borderline useless for the rainbow ones.
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Bobby if you're looking for fast farming for some 3-star rainbow evo shards, I'd go with Shadows of the Valley in Underworld Madness (#6). Quick to beat, easy enough to bring a Trooper along w/o losing, and it pays out as well (in my opinion Better) than the late Underworld levels.

LOL is great for the XP shards and I guess for colored 3* evo shards since it's the only place to get them other than Skull Quests (drops still suck), but it's borderline useless for the rainbow ones.
    Thank you Mariner! Unfortunately I was talking about colored evo shards. My prefered spot for farming has been Circle of Fire (#8) in Underworld Madness. Best ratio gold/XP on this world I found. I do grind this one on auto to play all my troopers! I have enough rainbow ones... I'm in need of colored!! There's even some LoL class I can only grind level VII... Drops are even worse there, but hey, who needs that! ;-)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby2613-8511 View Post
    Thank you Mariner! Unfortunately I was talking about colored evo shards. My prefered spot for farming has been Circle of Fire (#8) in Underworld Madness. Best ratio gold/XP on this world I found. I do grind this one on auto to play all my troopers! I have enough rainbow ones... I'm in need of colored!! There's even some LoL class I can only grind level VII... Drops are even worse there, but hey, who needs that! ;-)
    Yeah those suck, only on LOL levels. Don't worry though, you eventually hit a point where you collect enough to power up an army of new toons but none are worth it (once you've got the good ones leveled up). That's when it starts to get boring, haha.

Yes Circle of Fire is the best for that in UW, but you may also want Battlefield-Matter of Life and Death... it takes a little longer, but drops 8791 in Gold and 16328 in XP (divided by team) per run. Circle drops 6588/12236 respectively, and is faster. So both are good.

\m/
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Yeah those suck, only on LOL levels. Don't worry though, you eventually hit a point where you collect enough to power up an army of new toons but none are worth it (once you've got the good ones leveled up). That's when it starts to get boring, haha.

Yes Circle of Fire is the best for that in UW, but you may also want Battlefield-Matter of Life and Death... it takes a little longer, but drops 8791 in Gold and 16328 in XP (divided by team) per run. Circle drops 6588/12236 respectively, and is faster. So both are good.

\m/
    Lol I see we've both been keeping track of the gold and XP for farming... I love Excel and Google Sheet. Always had some kind of use in all mobile game I played!

OS
    Android
    Check out the thread about high speed/auto farming strategies for LoL over in the Guides and Tips section. I find all of the LoL X to be auto-farmable once you figure out and set up the right teams, and when you can auto-farm, those 3* evo shards will tick in pretty fast.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    Check out the thread about high speed/auto farming strategies for LoL over in the Guides and Tips section. I find all of the LoL X to be auto-farmable once you figure out and set up the right teams, and when you can auto-farm, those 3* evo shards will tick in pretty fast.
    Yes! I did (and still check it) but my max chars are pretty limited (I have only 5 L100) for now so I need to upgrade them wisely. At least I beat story mode last Tuesday so now I can farm all Skull quests and story mode. I'm getting there!

I will soon post something to be sure to level a good one for farming LoL. I can beat LOL X for Magus and Sentinel (still not on auto though). But difficulties arise when I'm facing those with revenge!