Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Askora, are you freaking kidding me with those skill shards!? As soon as NF gets wind, they will nerf this.
    Who to use them on is the big question. I'd trade them all for an Orkin man toon.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    If I had 50k in essence to spend, I would likely put 40k of that into a tier 6 just because 6 reward rolls are generally more in quantity than 3 in a tier 7 (unless you have 100k, then that's the obvious answer) I don't know how many legendary souls you get from tier 7 and if someone gets some I'd like to know how many because that would definitely sway me into doing a tier 7 if it's at least 5 or more. Still, I dunno if they'd reduce the shard numbers, they probably changed it to this high in the first place to give us all a break from twisting their arms about it, and I'm certainly glad they did. Now it feels like I'm getting an equal reward for high sacs.
    For Tier 7 I recieved 10 Skill Shards and 5 Legendary Souls.
    I shoot the gunner first.
    Aces High, Cyborg, Doomsday, Hallowed, Navigator, Tailgunner, Soldier
    Beast, Eternity, Iron, Killers, Rainmaker, Storm, Vampire Hunter
    Alexander The Great, Coalgiver, Clansman, Eddie, phantom, Run To The Hills, Samurai, Shaman, Trooper
    Bass, Carriage Rider, Crusader, Edward The Great, Grim Reaper, Mystic, Seventh Son, Shadow Wickerman, Speed of Light, Wicker Man
    Benjamin Breeg, Fear of the Dark, Final Frontier, Mummy, Piece of Mind, Pharaoh, Viking, Visions

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    Who to use them on is the big question. I'd trade them all for an Orkin man toon.
    I know what you mean there. I've been hoarding them myself.
    Lofl.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    That's not bad at all. Good to see better sacrifice rewards. Props for that NF.

Glad to see the rewards have improved... When I did my tier VII sacrifice months ago I got 5 friggin skill shards... That was all... I almost threw my phone into a wall... On the plus side I filled my swear jar and was able to go buy myself another guitar.
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by 90mphyorker View Post
    That's a phenomenal reward, I'll definitely give that a go when I have enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    Glad to see the rewards have improved... When I did my tier VII sacrifice months ago I got 5 friggin skill shards... That was all... I almost threw my phone into a wall... On the plus side I filled my swear jar and was able to go buy myself another guitar.
    When I did my first tier 7 sac, all I got were 2 legendary souls. I was pretty pissed, and didn't even get anything good. Correction, I pulled FotD Eddie, whom I hadn't received yet, but still. Right now my interests are on getting skill shards and legendary souls specifically, so it's nice to know they're in high reward now.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS

and here is mine

0 skill shards but plenty of souls ;-) probably enough for another 40k sacrifice with all the others I have saved... I will not cash them in now as I have all the toons I want so will wait for new toons before cashing them in \m/

Name:  IMG_1445.PNG
Views: 302
Size:  162.7 KB
    Name:  IMG_1446.PNG
Views: 249
Size:  123.3 KB
    Name:  IMG_1447.PNG
Views: 210
Size:  118.7 KB
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Only 5 skill shards? Yea thats weak sauce.
    Never enough guitars. I like it! lol
    Last edited by T-Man; 09-29-2017 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Only 5 skill shards? Yea thats weak sauce.
    Never enough guitars. I like it! lol
    I know!! Right??? My wife thinks I have too many, but then I pull one off the wall and play her a song and she asks me if there are any other guitars that I'd like to buy. :-) She actually bought me a Gibson Les Paul back when we were dating. I knew she was a keeper!! LOL
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    Android
    I know!! Right??? My wife thinks I have too many, but then I pull one off the wall and play her a song and she asks me if there are any other guitars that I'd like to buy. :-) She actually bought me a Gibson Les Paul back when we were dating. I knew she was a keeper!! LOL
    Lucky man! My collection far exceeds my talent, but I enjoy them all. Partial to my Ibanez.