Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    chicken tactic :P will go as high as i can with the best defense i have, the best value comes out of frags and of ranks. if you focus on only frags you loose a lot, but well, yeah i take this serious, so what do i know
    The rich get richer while the poor stay poor…

Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    40 left to goal. Hopefully will get them before eod, but will keep my meathead team till the end of event.
    F**k all nerds and rank points, this is just mobile phone game, have fun - don't take it too serious, at the end of the day, there are just pixels on the screen, nothing else.
    Agreed!
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

I'm not that high up, but screw it maybe I'll make a Number of the Beast team. Wrath, RttH Eddie, Beelzebub, and the Prisoner. Only Wrath and Prisoner are sharded.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    I've been running an unsharded Aces High Eddie and a team of Wickerdeer for a few days now. It seemed like the neighborly thing to do given the event.
    My guys just fought you...
    They lost! HA!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by LandCrusher70 View Post
    My guys just fought you...
    They lost! HA!
    This was one of my favorite teams: 3 different hellraisers, right!? Absolutely great! Thanks for that man! \m/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    This was one of my favorite teams: 3 different hellraisers, right!? Absolutely great! Thanks for that man! \m/
    Yep!
    All in good fun!

OS
    Android
    joining the pumpkin community, wipemout!.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    I have stayed around the 2600-2700 mark since changing my team so it hasn't cost me one bit. If only the non-board members who are duelists I could play along.... I guess they need to feel better about themselves by beating our shitty teams...
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I have stayed around the 2600-2700 mark since changing my team so it hasn't cost me one bit. If only the non-board members who are duelists I could play along.... I guess they need to feel better about themselves by beating our shitty teams...
    Same here, always around 2.8k. Really cool that many from here participate on that. However ask myself if rewards are better on higher ranking. 5 reds drop here 95 %. Still 180 away from chopper after 170 wins, no yellow (or red) 50 :/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Same here, always around 2.8k. Really cool that many from here participate on that. However ask myself if rewards are better on higher ranking. 5 reds drop here 95 %. Still 180 away from chopper after 170 wins, no yellow (or red) 50 :/
    No, I don't think so. This time I am kind of Lucky, I am around 3000 all the time and I had already 4x 50 on the gunner and once on the warrior. So again it is just RNG

@alchemist: I thought the same thing most of those not on the board either don't get the point and believe us to be all a bunch of idiots or simply are happy to finally win something. Anyhow my coalgiver Eddie is still happy to finally be of use.
    Inishmore-8627