Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

appeal to the duellant I community!

i've seen numerous attackers now that are in my ranks (2500 points+), where i get a defense loss, but the enemy team is "just an eddie" or a "joke" team, that's easy to beat. It could be so EASILY to get the 500 yellow shards, yet nobody has the brains here! So let's give EVERY F*N ONE with points between 2600 and 2000 a chance and put some lowlevel defense teans in! You WON'T get below duellant 1 and you will NEVER reach warlord ranks!! (if you get in trouble, you could still change your defens) You will get attacked alot, but in revenge you get some easy teams and easy chances to get enough fragments. #beatthesystem
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    I’ve got my Fatboys (Hellraisers) with an unshared “Eddie” on defense.

OS
    Android
    My team is not a joke. It's a level 100 shaman eddie (do i need to equip talisman?) with 3 4* level 58 59 60 sacrificial hearts. Shaman Eddie's fury will be much stronger now there are 4 hearts and not just 1 right?
    Last edited by Rain88; 09-28-2017 at 10:37 PM.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    iOS
    You’re so right Satani! Have fun everybody with my 3 sandworms! But be careful, they are 4* hahaa
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Unfortunately some of guys over here are taking this game too serious and they will not do that.
    I've got Viking and 3 deers to beat so enjoy
    Btw I just won the battle with 3 pumpkins (MrFreeze I think) and got 50 yellow fragments. Nice for the last SoW used before bed time.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris-0707 View Post
    Unfortunately some of guys over here are taking this game too serious and they will not do that.
    I've got Viking and 3 deers to beat so enjoy
    Btw I just won the battle with 3 pumpkins (MrFreeze I think) and got 50 yellow fragments. Nice for the last SoW used before bed time.
    Nice! It might be my imagination, but I feel like I’m getting more of the gunner frags when I attack with the pumpkins. In fact, there’s no way that could make any sense.

Name:  EC789B75-3B49-42C8-B2A4-16E8A4764AD6.jpeg
Views: 259
Size:  210.9 KB
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    I've fought ~180 battles so far and have seen almost no easy defenses...

I mean, I'm still winning 96% of the fights but still.

Those 10 loses could have had skill shards or 50 Chopper Fragments lol.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    I changed my team to Tailgunner Eddie (unsharded and low level talismans) and 1 of each type of Pyro Soldier who are all still 4*. Pretty easily killed when I tested it. I've seen a few board members who have changed theirs including Satani which made things a little easier but at least 90% are still hoping to reach Warlord even though it won't happen....I'm still only half way to the Gunner but I'm gonna give up I think.

I also think players shouldnt get into trouble for changing their defense to easier teams when the devs have an event that only grants fragments from wins, if it was per battle only people wouldn't have that incentive. So who's to blame for that, not the players imo.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    chicken tactic :P will go as high as i can with the best defense i have, the best value comes out of frags and of ranks. if you focus on only frags you loose a lot, but well, yeah i take this serious, so what do i know
    Last edited by slauki; 09-29-2017 at 07:55 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    chicken tactic :P will go as hight as i can with the best defense i have, the best value comes out of frags and of ranks. if you focus on only frags you loose a lot, but well, yeah i take this serious, so what do i know
    I don't think you are considered a duellant I
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.