Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Just woke up seeing I got attacked 17 times over night losing ~200 pts in pvp. No problems, had far more attacks than defence and enough pts, BUT when checking defence list I saw 2 players (paulos/ jeff) attacking me each 5 times within 1 hour (and I’m sure they did more often, but only can see last 10 fights) WTF? Normaly this is impossible! But just what kris said...don’t have any words for that. Trying to help out other players with an easy defence and they exploit it by cheating the system and f...ing you! This game is really f...ed! Set my defence back, cause don’t want to go under 1.900 pts next 2 days. Very sorry to everybody, but thank those players who can’t get enough and making this game no more fun! ((
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Switched my defense to a lone CR Eddie with no talismans right after reset this week. Feel sorry for those two who still lost against my defense, as there must have been bugs involved.

Even with 1,3 % hold rate I'm at 2600+ VP because of the frag hunt. I wish I had less so I'd get matched against easier opponents, but I'm happy to see some other people who've put up easy defenses for this week.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Well, i've seen Jeff, too. (he had 4 pumpkins, right?)
    Till the end i keep my Mystic and 3 spawns and Mystic and 3 deers Teams
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    I've been running an unsharded Aces High Eddie and a team of Wickerdeer for a few days now. It seemed like the neighborly thing to do given the event.
    Satan81-5023

I've been running my level 1 Tailgunner (Dupe) along with 3 level 1 Demon Spawn to make it colorful. I didn't want to copy the Wickerdeer or Pumpkins team. Those teams are fun to see. Although many have switched back to their normal defense I'll keep mine until the end of the event. I've got another 160 frags to collect for the Gunner Chopper so it will be a busy 2 days. Hoping for some 50 frag drops any minute... :-)
    Sidney-1805
    Daily Player
    This game is going to get me fired one day...

OS
    iOS
    It’s fun to fight these teams with my pumpkins. The lv1 teams aren’t any challenge, but the few maxed Christmas and other weird teams are funny to fight. I gotta be careful though. I’ve forgotten to switch back a couple times. It’s no fun facing wrath and company with the gourds.

It’d be cool to have limited separate arenas for specific themes. Maybe a 3 day reset or something to speed it up. Im trying to stay positive about the game. They’ve done some really nice things lately, but for me it’s lacking variety. The pumpkins have been a nice change for me this week. I’ve gotten some good laughs out of PvP.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Thought once again about it and placed 3 colorful demon spawns and eternity Eddie on defence (unsharded without talis oc). Looks quite cool imo This event should be all about fun and the best for everybody, so have fun when meeting my team \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    40 left to goal. Hopefully will get them before eod, but will keep my meathead team till the end of event.
    F**k all nerds and rank points, this is just mobile phone game, have fun - don't take it too serious, at the end of the day, there are just pixels on the screen, nothing else.
    Daily player ...

Current champion - Iron Maiden Eddie

OS
    iOS
    Have a question: if 3 different defense teams are set, which one is used when I am attacked? Is it random?
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Have a question: if 3 different defense teams are set, which one is used when I am attacked? Is it random?
    I think is the last one you selected before leaving the screen.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432