OS
    iOS

Red bat = not just extra turn but also lose a turn?

Noticed something funny - when fighting a team with red bat. During my turn, at times one of my team will attack and hit a shield resulting in one of my team members dying (first death of match). When that happens the rest of my team loses its turns and the other team gets the extra turns immediately. I have had this happen on my first toons turn meaning 3 members of my team never even got a turn.

This has to be a glitch right?

OS
    Android
    I have not seen that but I have seen delayed extra turns getting awarded and first kills not getting awarded, thing is broken, latest fixes did very little if anything at all.
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 09-30-2017 at 12:01 AM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    iOS
    He needs to be boycotted to be honest. I just played another match against one and despite the fact half his team was dead he killed one of my team and got extra turns. That is way to powerful of a bonus to be glitched, it can easily turn a match without even being earned. If they can’t make it work right it needs to be turned off. Or change his passive discription to “randomly awards extra turn to entire team sometimes” because that’s basically how it works.

OS
    Android

yet another long time not fixed bug.

It is more fun when you add the prisoner to the mix. That said it is one of several known bugs involving that character. If it was in the arena there are additional bugs with it that don't always show up in normal game play.

OS
    iOS
    Yes I am talking about arena use. I will no longer fight teams with red bat on defense. He is the most bugged character in the history of the game (yes even more than the gimp imo) and the issues affect the matchs in random and significant ways I am not eager to be a part of. And no I won’t be adding my red bat to my defense because that’s not how I roll.
    It will suck to no longer be able to clear attack lists but I am not going to deal with the bullshit and frustration of trying to predict when he might decide his team deserves some extra turns. I’ve literally lost several matches that were easily already won because he suddenly grants undeserved extra turns and turns the tables on me using a revive or use of a special that should have never happened. Never again until he is fixed.
    Last edited by Ezz; 10-01-2017 at 02:36 AM.