Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    This seems like a way to appease those who have been playing since the beginning and have a huge stack of gold and were asking for a means to use it. Fair enough I guess. I don't have that huge a stash although it is decent and would rather buy skill shards with it anyway. At least this toon might be achievable this time, I've already been lucky enough to get a drop of 50 fragments. Although that is likely to be the only time...just enough to keep me interested and tease me so I purchase the remaing fragments. RNG huh, suuuuuuuuuuuure :P
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by fred10141988 View Post
    The prices of store in this event are really too high.

50M for an one-typed legendary soul? Are you serious?
    This... and of course we need more slots for toons..
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    iOS
    50M gold to get a soul that will more than likely give us a dupe character? LOL, just effing LOL. Please tell me nobody is going to be stupid enough to fall for that?
    Game ID: Andy-4743

OS
    Android
    Update: just run 25 times GOD level and 0 fragments drop

So .. or the drop-chance is absurly low or must be somethin wrong
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    Android
    I was going to ask if there was a proportional to what they dropped depending on how hard the world is we are running. I been doing power slave about 30 times and so far have two precious souls drop.

OS
    Android
    Just did my last trooper. So, 6 SQ's done and 44 times powerslave. Result, 25 GUR soul fragments (all from SQ's) and 30 prescious soul fragments (all from powerslave).

Prescious soul fragments from powerslave!?!? Should have been GUR soul fragments, no????

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    Just did my last trooper. So, 6 SQ's done and 44 times powerslave. Result, 25 GUR soul fragments (all from SQ's) and 30 prescious soul fragments (all from powerslave).

Prescious soul fragments from powerslave!?!? Should have been GUR soul fragments, no????
    Nope.. only prescious fragments should drop from "normal" level.. but again their drop chance is ridiculously low... lets say 25 fragments/day from playing all trooper x 7 days = 4 or 5 prescious souls in total ?! this event doesn t makes sense to me

It s made only to lure players into buying gold with real money..
    Tridimension-1303

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    This seems like a way to appease those who have been playing since the beginning and have a huge stack of gold and were asking for a means to use it. Fair enough I guess. I don't have that huge a stash although it is decent and would rather buy skill shards with it anyway. At least this toon might be achievable this time, I've already been lucky enough to get a drop of 50 fragments. Although that is likely to be the only time...just enough to keep me interested and tease me so I purchase the remaing fragments. RNG huh, suuuuuuuuuuuure :P
    Ive been playing since day 1. I have about 3mill. And im as hardcore as you can get, pure dedication and grinding 23 hours each day. No sleep
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by PerthEddie View Post
    50M gold to get a soul that will more than likely give us a dupe character? LOL, just effing LOL. Please tell me nobody is going to be stupid enough to fall for that?
    This makes no sense. I’m hoping that somewhere in development an extra zero was added and no one caught it.

NF has always put a premium on G/A souls - probably more than they’re worth. Look at the class specific souls in the Trooper shop - you pay 3x more for a G/A soul than a Warrior, Sentinel, or Mage.

So now we forfeit the chance to get the uber premium toon (G/A) but pay 10x more for it?

Again - this makes no sense and I wonder if it’s a mistake.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    This is pretty cool and all but can we make the 75 ironite purchase cost 75 gold and have unlimited usage? Cuz u see, why wouldnt 75 ironite cost 75 gold. I mean, its literally gold, fucking gold, u kno how much that shit is worth irl?
    In the game gold is common so it has much less value. However I'm not saying these prices are reasonable. As per usual prices are far too high.
    To this day I guess I'll never know
    Just why they let me go

aXe-4895