OS
    Android

Competitor achievement

I didn't think about it until i did the math on it. Does anyone else feel like the competitor achievement isn't showing all the battles done in the arena. I use all my SOW all the time which should put me at minimum 200 battles a week plus I have done 3 or 4 weeks where I have done a lot of battles either going for top 10, an event, or sparton 300 and 500. If the Arena has been around since February or so I figure I should be well over 6000 battles but the achievement is only showing about 3700. Does anyone else notice their numbers not making sense as well. Does it only count battles that you had before up to the max and then any battles after they brought the achievement reward back?

OS
    Android

Totally Broken

Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I didn't think about it until i did the math on it. Does anyone else feel like the competitor achievement isn't showing all the battles done in the arena. I use all my SOW all the time which should put me at minimum 200 battles a week plus I have done 3 or 4 weeks where I have done a lot of battles either going for top 10, an event, or sparton 300 and 500. If the Arena has been around since February or so I figure I should be well over 6000 battles but the achievement is only showing about 3700. Does anyone else notice their numbers not making sense as well. Does it only count battles that you had before up to the max and then any battles after they brought the achievement reward back?
    Glad someone noticed it too.

Mine is showing 3472, and that, is just WRONG.

I got a ticket with support over this, but no reply yet.

Cheers
    gmac

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    Yeah, mine shows an even 3,000. At some point NF just made a complete guess and started the count there and mines still sitting in that spot cause I haven't played. Pretty sure I crushed that number.

OS
    Android
    It's pretty simple actually. Previous achievment was 3k and then the counter stopped.
    Now with the last update and the newly added achievment we all started from 3k even if we all had way more than that.
    It's not a bug just bad coding.
    Last edited by DaveMurray; 10-03-2017 at 07:07 AM.
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    Android
    So you guys are saying I have done more battles then Jofer and Gmac I am legendary now.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by gmac View Post
    Glad someone noticed it too.

Mine is showing 3472, and that, is just WRONG.

I got a ticket with support over this, but no reply yet.

Cheers
    gmac
    Wow, I was thinking that I was going loco! Mine is showing little over 4.5K and I know that I did more than a 1000 wins last week but YOU, showing less than 3.5K that is really impossible. Knowing that you have over 140K iron coins makes it at least 10K fights and let's not forget the 20K we paid for the first Eternal soul when they first introduced them and all other items that we have bought on reset days.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Wow, I was thinking that I was going loco! Mine is showing little over 4.5K and I know that I did more than a 1000 wins last week but YOU, showing less than 3.5K that is really impossible. Knowing that you have over 140K iron coins makes it at least 10K fights and let's not forget the 20K we paid for the first Eternal soul when they first introduced them and all other items that we have bought on reset days.
    You are not going loco my friend, this is what happens when frogs do the coding, I can see the same issue.
    Actually I sent a message to Sparton some time ago related to achievement issues and he mentioned that it will be passed to QA for research,
    By the results I would say that QA is located in the deepest void cause nothing came out of it.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432