Thread: Server issues?

OS
    Android

Server issues?

Are there currently server issues, because i can't get in the game on any of my accounts?
    First, only one account was not working and i thought maybe reinstalling would help. Now i have 2 games i can't load and one which doesn't even start downloading the data!
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    iOS
    Same here. Can’t log in since a few hours.
    Pepp-7418, daily player using all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    I'm still having severe issues and have barely been able to play during the past 24 hours. If I can get in at all, the game stops working shortly afterwards. Haven't even been able to play the Talisman Horde and in 2 hours that resets, which normally wouldn't be a big problem but now that we are scrapping for time limited frags it is.

Is this a problem for everyone or just for some? I would have expected to see more comments if this was affecting everyone.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    I have been able to connect OK, what I have seen are a few hiccups at the end of battles especially PVP where it takes long time to return control to the player also upon inventory changes.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    Android
    For me its gold and soul hoard... always the same game crash with the error PVTE0! 10 times in a row now! Independent of trooper on board or not... anyone has the same problem? And even more interesting: a solution?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    For me its gold and soul hoard... always the same game crash with the error PVTE0! 10 times in a row now! Independent of trooper on board or not... anyone has the same problem? And even more interesting: a solution?
    Damn that's the best one. I haven't had that happen, hopefully they correct it for you soon. My only issue so far today has been the loading screen on boot up it took a few tries to get in.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572