Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Book of souls - counter / put souls together

As this is not really a new problem, but I couldn't find it here with the search I'd like to address this issue, because it's getting worse (at least for me).

With the normal souls everything is working fine. You'll get here and there some souls and then you get 99 in one stack and after the number 99 is reached a new stack will open and it will start filling up this new stack.

1.)
    This won't work with all the other souls. I have plenty of same souls on separate single stacks. So I reached the max number of stacks which is 50 and now I can't get any new souls without putting them into the converter. That's quite annoying because if they would be all on 99-stacks I would have plenty of open stacks left and even the 99 wouldn't be reached of any but normal souls.

2.)
    All the souls are in some random order. Why? Even if they would be on some stacks and not single souls, there is no order. There are some legendary, then some rare, some normal and then again legendary. Why isn't there an order from most worthy on the top to most common souls at the bottom of the list? Or do it like in the character inventory that you can select your own order. But putting souls on stacks would be much more useful if you have to decide which bug will be fixed first.
    Daily player with level 100
    Used all my troopers every day (besides some update days with unpredictable problems)

Ironmaiden84-1805

OS
    Android
    I think if you reinstall the game the souls will be put into the minimum number of stacks possible.

OS
    Android
    I don't really see a point of stacking so many. They are already determined what character each soul is the moment you get it right? So what's the point of saving them?
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    I don't really see a point of stacking so many. They are already determined what character each soul is the moment you get it right? So what's the point of saving them?
    No the characters are determined once you drag the soul in the book of souls not once you receive the soul, so stacking them can give you new characters as they are released.
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    No the characters are determined once you drag the soul in the book of souls not once you receive the soul, so stacking them can give you new characters as they are released.
    Well fuck. I thought I read a while back it's determined right when you get the soul, not when it's put in the book... Now i'm even more upset with the game than I already was.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fister View Post
    I think if you reinstall the game the souls will be put into the minimum number of stacks possible.
    anyway, fisters solution didn't work for me. just reintsalled everything and the souls are still as seperated as they were before. but well, they surely don't want to encourage us to hoard i bet, so not much help on this front is expected

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    The characters are determined when you claim the souls and not when you summon them BUT when new characters that are included into every soul and not specific only ones are released then stacked souls have a chance to change.

General tip: Keep in mind that they might change into worse characters than before..
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

OS
    iOS
    That’s absolutely correct Patrice. To proof it: got Mystic Eddie from a rare soul I got before the character was released in the game. So it couldn’t be decided when I got the soul.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    That’s absolutely correct Patrice. To proof it: got Mystic Eddie from a rare soul I got before the character was released in the game. So it couldn’t be decided when I got the soul.
    Yes I asked the Devs while ago and they said that toons were allocated only when dropped into Eddie’s mouth and immediately registered against the servers to avoid cheating. Sparton can you confirm?
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Yes I asked the Devs while ago and they said that toons were allocated only when dropped into Eddie’s mouth and immediately registered against the servers to avoid cheating. Sparton can you confirm?
    Yeah, I remember Lotb Matt saying that at the beginning. I tried to find his post in a previous one of these threads, but failed. This debate keeps resurfacing. It’d be nice if the Devs would settle it once and for all.
    MrFreeze-6530