Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    I also have in mind that souls will be determined in the end and not while they drop. Otherwise you could wait with the shards and collect them later...
    But deleting and reinstalling the app does neither help with this bug nor at my other big problem with claiming achievements.
    Daily player with level 100
    Used all my troopers every day (besides some update days with unpredictable problems)

Ironmaiden84-1805

Banned
    OS
    iOS
    I have like 8 GA souls right now, in about 5 different stacks. I feel your pain haha

And most people are correct, souls switch with updates if unopened. Been brought up enough by now so I can speak freely lol. Devs won't confirm the mechanics for obvious reasons, don't need more people like Shaolin exploiting certain aspects of the game cause they're terrible.

OS
    Android
    It is only the souls claimed from fragments that cause the problem. All of the others from arena store, trooper store and various rewards stack properly. I never claim the ones from fragments until I drop the others because of this.
    Chaosego888-9998

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    It is only the souls claimed from fragments that cause the problem. All of the others from arena store, trooper store and various rewards stack properly. I never claim the ones from fragments until I drop the others because of this.
    That's not 100% correct. If you get souls from sacrifice they sometimes stack also not properly. E.g. when you reach the full amount of this sacrifice meter and you get some skill shards, some legendary souls and so on and they drop on 5 spots. So they won't be put together on one spot. Maybe the first legendary soul (maybe) but all the other legendary souls will create new single stacks. I have so many single stacks...

And I'm not sure if it's working when buying legendary souls once a month in the arena or normal shop with gold.
    Daily player with level 100
    Used all my troopers every day (besides some update days with unpredictable problems)

Ironmaiden84-1805

OS
    Android
    Had a not so funny experience related to this. Had one big stack with 60+ rare souls and about 9 more as singles. I had also just gotten one of the "claim souls from frags"-achievements so had a stack of 15 g/a souls. Opened the g/a souls all at once, then went to sacrifice them and realised I could add on a 3* toon to get to a higher sacrifice tier. So went back to the Books of Souls to open one of my rare souls stacked as a single. Dragged it to the mouth, and then see that it opened my whole stack of 60+ rare souls. I knew from before that there is a bug that makes different stacks "connected" somehow so I immediately understood what had happened. Because of this bug and because the "open all" box was still checked, it opened all of the souls in the big stack. But because I was on a stack with a single soul, that checkbox didn't even show so I couldn't uncheck it (unless I had first scrolled to a stack with multiple souls of course, but I didn't). So thanks to a bug I opened 60+ souls that I was saving for possible future soul/sacrifice events.

Also, all of them were dupes...
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    Had a not so funny experience related to this. Had one big stack with 60+ rare souls and about 9 more as singles. I had also just gotten one of the "claim souls from frags"-achievements so had a stack of 15 g/a souls. Opened the g/a souls all at once, then went to sacrifice them and realised I could add on a 3* toon to get to a higher sacrifice tier. So went back to the Books of Souls to open one of my rare souls stacked as a single. Dragged it to the mouth, and then see that it opened my whole stack of 60+ rare souls. I knew from before that there is a bug that makes different stacks "connected" somehow so I immediately understood what had happened. Because of this bug and because the "open all" box was still checked, it opened all of the souls in the big stack. But because I was on a stack with a single soul, that checkbox didn't even show so I couldn't uncheck it (unless I had first scrolled to a stack with multiple souls of course, but I didn't). So thanks to a bug I opened 60+ souls that I was saving for possible future soul/sacrifice events.

Also, all of them were dupes...
    I had the same thing happen a couple of days ago. Had multiple stacks of common souls (about 300 total).
    I did a select all on a stack of 7, and all but 1 stack got sacrificed. About 200 souls total sacrificed!

Of course I couldn't even continue to play because I was way over the limit of toons.
    I was on a nice roll in the arena at the time, and just trying to get SoW. I just shut it down until Sat morning.

Crap like this should be an easy fix, but it takes months to do, or never gets fixed at all.