OS
    Android

Prize for reach 100 level account?

At first, I was wondering if when you reach the level 100 you keep filling up the SoT over and over? 'Cause that was my main motivation when I play all day and i need more Sot and don't wan't to waste ironites

But then I compare it to other games online or not. I don't find another reason to be excited for level up, except, of course when you are a new player and it's necessary to increase your power and cost of the team

It would be great to have access to buy new things at some point, like the event right now, exclusive things on the store like the legendary souls for any class, gold for ironite, fragments for gold, or skill fragments as prize or even souls that right now they seem to be disposable with all these 3* characters just crap

Things are getting better for new players, like the 7-days for pharaoh, challenges and missions, i like that and i know now the main thing it's to fix errors on the game.

I might not thinking in all that involves this but would be awesome, what you think?
    PaquitoChep-9658 Alliance General*

OS
    Android
    Yeah, once you get past level 50 it doesn't matter other than the refill of leveling up. There should at least be an achievement for reaching lvl 100. Anything really... I mean it took me over a year to get lvl 100 lol nothing?
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Hit level 100 yesterday. Made it in 72 days. What I don't understand is why stop at level 100? As Paqueto said the only things that kept me playing were using all my troopers and getting the level flip so I could continue playing to level my characters. (That counter must keep going!) So now, I won't have SoT refills but it's not like I don't have characters to level anymore!

And what my 5* team looks like: 10 chars (Only 3 natives: 2 Eddies (one is GR that I got from challenges), 1 Assassin CotD)
    Got a lot of 4*, got a lot of dupes too but EVO shards are scarce and I need to plan wisely. I have enough EVO to level 4 chars. I hate Arena but NF decided I need to like it cause it's the only place I can get Eternal fragments (could be a nice place to use troopers badges but no avail)

I'd like to level/shard all my Eddies but as you need only one, the others don't really matter that much so l'm leveling my non-eddies chars.
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered

OS
    iOS
    I think a daily refill of SOT would be nice after level 100 since you *never* get that again.

OS
    Android
    Why not just let us keep level up 101 - so on don't really make since to stop at 100