Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Baba-8301 View Post
    This doesn't help with the phantom locks, but check that you have enough inventory space to receive either the skill shard or the evo shard + exp shard that you get with the soul purchase. I have had a purchase fail, used/sold a couple of shard stacks to get below the cap then the purchase goes through. A more enlightening error message would be appreciated...
    What are the caps for shards?

OS
    iOS
    I don't know the number offhand, but you can only have so many talismans, runes or shards. It sometimes triggers an error when you start a new level but if you hit the cap when buying a soul or skillshard then you get a generic purchase failed message.

OS
    Android
    well, i have this problema while now. Sometimes i think, they just forgot toput on the lock over apreviously bought warrior/mage/guard soul. Sometimes, i am able to buy one of these sone of that seems to correctly display these 3 souls.

OS
    Android
    The time limited restriction has been removed from the Troopers tab of the Store until this is resolved.
    Anyone who can't buy from the Troopers tab when you have enough badges, please pm me directly. Thanks.