Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Some bugs are hard to track down the actual source of, even when you're able to reproduce it.

In the case of the reflected damage bug, the initial fix of that needed more testing, as it caused other bugs relating to reflected damage that we had to track down and fix. Thankfully, it looks like all of the related knock-ons from that were found and fixed, so the next update will have a fix for that (which should be coming relatively soon).

Additionally, it's not a trivial matter to submit an App Store update that has actual changes to the game (as opposed to the store-facing thing you alluded to) to fix just one or two bugs (even if they are big ones), because it delays the team's ability to fix other bugs as they need to quarantine an update to go live. Thus, more often than not updates will wait until there's a series of other fixes before going live.
    Thanks for the reply Sparton. I understand some of the issues and I do get where you are coming from but it is just that in the past when there has been significant major issues hot fixes have been pushed out relatively quickly with no need for a store update - if this one is more of a pain to sort due to knock on effects I get that too. Just glad to see some comment on this being fixed - that is much appreciated though to be honest thorns are workable in most situations - just getting used to workaround now so only a few crashes this week so far.

Cheers
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Hey Sparton/Kaz, can you guys try to squeeze in the Achievement fix for this next round? I'm up to 12 now that I'm waiting to claim, along with about 2 months worth of Daily Challenges.

Thanks!
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    Will this update go out before the next PvP reset? According to the october event calender, "Dark rituals in the mayan arena" is up next, and as all the PvP events you've done have been full week events, I'm guessing that event will start this weekend. Another PvP event with the Thorn/Cyclone shield bug would be terrible to bear through.
    We're aiming to have it out before the end of the week, unless something catastrophic shows up during our signoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner-1212 View Post
    Hey Sparton/Kaz, can you guys try to squeeze in the Achievement fix for this next round? I'm up to 12 now that I'm waiting to claim, along with about 2 months worth of Daily Challenges.
    I believe we have a fix for you; this is what I've transcribed into the upcoming patch notes based on a verified fix in our system:

• Fixed an issue where players who have already completed most of the achievements could no longer visually claim more achievements

OS
    Android
    I believe we have a fix for you; this is what I've transcribed into the upcoming patch notes based on a verified fix in our system:

• Fixed an issue where players who have already completed most of the achievements could no longer visually claim more achievements
    Thanks Sparton, sounds great. And the upcoming additions of 5* Eddies sound great too, can't wait!
    This is what not to do if your bird shits on you.

OS
    Android
    I just read the announcement from Leviathan regarding the scheduled update and i would like to ask the devs if anything changed from the preliminary notes regarding nerfs and buffs to toons.
    If nothing changed i am off from pvp for good and probably from game too since i only play for pvp, the rest is on auto-mode.

IF this solve the problem with achievements and daily rewards are we going to get all the things that we claimed and got lost?
    Now I am cold but a ghost lives in my veins,
    Silent the terror that reigned-marbled in stone
    Shell of a man God preserved-a thousand ages
    But open the gates of my hell-I will strike from the grave.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    I just read the announcement from Leviathan regarding the scheduled update and i would like to ask the devs if anything changed from the preliminary notes regarding nerfs and buffs to toons.
    Final patch notes will go live when the update does, as it always does.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveMurray View Post
    IF this solve the problem with achievements and daily rewards are we going to get all the things that we claimed and got lost?
    From what I understand of the underlying problem + fix, players affected by the bug were getting daily rewards automatically when the daily rollover occurs anyways, and achievements that wouldn't have been claimable would then be claimable when the update goes live, so I don't think anything was lost.

If you're not sure the fix works for you after the update, I'd recommend contacting Support, as they'll have more information they can glean from your account to correct any missing rewards, if applicable.

The full update patch notes are now live.

Closing this thread.