Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby2613-8511 View Post
    Many players need 3* EVO runes (to upgrade chars/talismans to 5*), with the overall level of bugs in this game preventing us to farm LoL and/or BNW to get those. Could you look into rewarding them in lower Dungeons or in Madness levels or lower the entry cost for those hard level (LoL/BNW).
    We have a wealth of stability improvements and bug fixes which should make battles across all game modes (but especially BNW) much less problematic.

That said, while I can understand that some players are having more problems than others in those features, the structure of the game progression is intended to have those as places to specifically grind for the evo requirements to evolve characters and talismans, and them being farmable from the Campaign was merely a stop gap until the respective features became available.

Regarding the cost of the dungeons, they're priced appropriate to the rarity of the main drops in question, and the length it takes for players to clear those dungeons. We do not want players to grow even more fatigued being able to enter the highest BNW floors for 5 Sands of Time, even though battles are a magnitude (or more) longer than the campaign. The current "free entry" event aside, we want players to balance their Sands of Time expenditure across various features.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby2613-8511 View Post
    Finally, I foolishly thought I wouldn't be impacted by your new rule of limiting skill shards from trooper badges because I was spending them at the moment I had the required amount. I was wrong. All I want from this store is the skill shards, I mean, this is the only real way to progress in this game. Don't expect me to buy souls when all I seem to get are dupes. So, I'd like to politely ask, could you at least raise the limit? I have accumulated 15k badges since you've implemented this, again, I feel robbed from progressing in your game.
    The reason there is a limit to begin with is to encourage players to branch out and buy different items that are available for Trooper Badges, especially with the exclusive fragments that will be arriving to the Trooper tab. Because of how important Skill Shards are, we don't want players to choose to not buy other items because they want to invest their Trooper Badges into Skill Shards alone (and also don't want players to just invest in souls instead of also trying to get Skill Shards), so adding limits is the most appropriate way we can do that.

That said, while this means you're getting less Skill Shards from Trooper Badges alone, that's also why we added the ability to get an additional Skill Shard each week from the Arena, and are able to get additional Skill Shards each month for Gold; we recognize these are important resources and want to ensure you have a variety of ways to get them.

Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Out of the topic question:

@Sparton Are we going to get more eternal characters soon? or you don't have anything planned?
    Well, if you have some Eternity Souls, you may want to hold onto them for a bit longer, but I can't say much more than that.

That said, no characters are planned to be added to the Eternity Souls any time soon, but characters in the realm of "Eternals" (either actual Eternals or characters as strong as them) are planned to be added to the game outside in places that aren't the normal Rare Soul/Legendary Soul/etc availability.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

Well, if you have some Eternity Souls, you may want to hold onto them for a bit longer, but I can't say much more than that.

That said, no characters are planned to be added to the Eternity Souls any time soon, but characters in the realm of "Eternals" (either actual Eternals or characters as strong as them) are planned to be added to the game outside in places that aren't the normal Rare Soul/Legendary Soul/etc availability.
    Loving the discretion... Wasn't there a post last month clearly stating that there will be a calendar for the upcoming events/update

Also, let's just ignore the Rainmaker Eddie topic all together
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    Loving the discretion... Wasn't there a post last month clearly stating that there will be a calendar for the upcoming events/update
    It's not an exact calendar, but we said we would release a preview about the events for October, and we did. You can see the "Halloween 2017" preview in the News feature in-game.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    Also, let's just ignore the Rainmaker Eddie topic all together
    Kaz already responded earlier in the thread, as the tuning changes are stuff that he did and he has responded to comments accordingly. I don't really have much else to add, personally.

OS
    Android
    I think for some people we would just like some sort of heads up for when we need to hoard resources. The Magus Undead rescuer event is probably the one that sticks in peoples minds, Personally this is the only event I really despised. It made you rely on a non-farmable item and now to compensate for any future events I am holding on to all my souls until I have a decent amount in reserve before spending any of them. This shouldn't be how the game works to enjoy it. Hoarding resources because we are afraid to spend them. By asking for a calender for what is needed when, I think some players could enjoy the game a little more. This is how i felt when people were asking for a calendar. Anyone else feel free to correct me if I am wrong if you were looking for something more.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I think for some people we would just like some sort of heads up for when we need to hoard resources. The Magus Undead rescuer event is probably the one that sticks in peoples minds, Personally this is the only event I really despised. It made you rely on a non-farmable item and now to compensate for any future events I am holding on to all my souls until I have a decent amount in reserve before spending any of them. This shouldn't be how the game works to enjoy it. Hoarding resources because we are afraid to spend them. By asking for a calender for what is needed when, I think some players could enjoy the game a little more. This is how i felt when people were asking for a calendar. Anyone else feel free to correct me if I am wrong if you were looking for something more.
    yeah, but why should they tell us when to hoard and when to burn, that would hurt their business a lot. imagine they announce a rare soul event in four weeks, everyone would hord and noone would buy the souls then. that's why i don't expect exact calendars with dates

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    yeah, but why should they tell us when to hoard and when to burn, that would hurt their business a lot. imagine they announce a rare soul event in four weeks, everyone would hord and noone would buy the souls then. that's why i don't expect exact calendars with dates
    My thoughts exactly. So the easy answer as to when to horde is? Always!

Quote Originally Posted by Askora View Post
    My thoughts exactly. So the easy answer as to when to horde is? Always!
    Always horde everything. Avoid doing anything in the game other than grinding. I woudln't be surprised if the next events were back to back needing the same limited material, where the second event had the better reward.

"Shouldn't have cashed in all your regular souls. You can always buy packs of souls in the store!"

OS
    Android
    Recently I've been hardly doing anything in the game. Although that's due to personal issues outside of the game, I've just been too distracted to farm BNW today or do troopers. I suppose I'm just waiting for something that's new or really crazy.

Speaking about the calendars, I was disappointed with what we got. I was hoping for at least a date for them. Didn't need info or anything like that, just would've liked to know when they started at the very least.

So with the next event being about the pumpkins, all I have to ask is why? We're taking joke characters and having a sacrifice event based on them? I already have 2 of the 3, why do I want more? What I'd like to hear is, maybe their essence tag is going to be boosted so that one is like, 9000 or something. I saw in the patch notes that they are getting stat-buffed but I highly doubt that would make people want to use them.

The whole "Dark Rituals" thing sounds cool. I mean, when you have something like the Coming Home event where you get rewards just by playing, that's been my favorite type of event (other than immortal souls but I'd risk to say that's everyone's favorite) I just hope this isn't gonna be another RNG event.

I can't say much about Hallowed be Thy Game, but hopefully the October finale will be as good as the pun suggests.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Kaz already responded earlier in the thread, as the tuning changes are stuff that he did and he has responded to comments accordingly. I don't really have much else to add, personally.
    As in this response:
    "There are some subtleties to his kit now that should make him competitive with other Assassin / Gunner Nat 5. Aside from doing the most damage of any character, he will be especially good against Gunners and other high SP units due to his new damage scaling."
    That's supposed to answer what exactly?

I don't see the point of these preliminary "discussion" forums... as far as I remember not a single instance of changes due to the community's feedback occurred.
    Last edited by Rain88; 10-16-2017 at 06:38 PM.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Thanks for answering Sparton
    That said, while I can understand that some players are having more problems than others in those features, the structure of the game progression is intended to have those as places to specifically grind for the evo requirements to evolve characters and talismans, and them being farmable from the Campaign was merely a stop gap until the respective features became available.

Regarding the cost of the dungeons, they're priced appropriate to the rarity of the main drops in question, and the length it takes for players to clear those dungeons. We do not want players to grow even more fatigued being able to enter the highest BNW floors for 5 Sands of Time, even though battles are a magnitude (or more) longer than the campaign. The current "free entry" event aside, we want players to balance their Sands of Time expenditure across various features.
    Last time I could fight in LoL X , I had more 1000 Gold rewards than 3* EVO runes. So when you say the price is appropriate to the main drops. I can only shake my head in dissapointment. I'd have no problem fighting those hard fights if the rewards were really worth it. I don't want to tell you what to do, I'm only reporting what I've been experimenting. And so far I can't tell you it's good. (I'd say, it's not even fair) When that's happening I only feel like quitting. (For you to know, I will turn Level 100 this week and I started playing 3 months ago. I'm not saying this is amazing, I only say I've been playing alot.)

The reason there is a limit to begin with is to encourage players to branch out and buy different items that are available for Trooper Badges, especially with the exclusive fragments that will be arriving to the Trooper tab. Because of how important Skill Shards are, we don't want players to choose to not buy other items because they want to invest their Trooper Badges into Skill Shards alone (and also don't want players to just invest in souls instead of also trying to get Skill Shards), so adding limits is the most appropriate way we can do that.

That said, while this means you're getting less Skill Shards from Trooper Badges alone, that's also why we added the ability to get an additional Skill Shard each week from the Arena, and are able to get additional Skill Shards each month for Gold; we recognize these are important resources and want to ensure you have a variety of ways to get them.
    You know what? I don't want to be disrespectful but how dare you forcing me to buy things I don't want to? Every player have his way of playing, his "master plan" to grow his roster. But you forcing us to choose between RNG and real progression just suck and again, is very desengaging. By all mean, you could add anything that wouldn't imply RNG BS (or simple XP shards). Like 3* EVO runes (lol - no I won't change my mind) But fair enough, this is only my player's point of view and maybe if enough unsatisfied customers/players voice their opinions with their wallet, like I intend to do, maybe you'll listen more to your player base, if they're still there when you'll wake up. I'm still new to this game and I don't pretend having all the answers. But think about it, only 3 months and thinking about leaving, I really hope you'll find things that'll engage people more not do the opposite.

Respectfully, Bobby
    Last edited by Bobby2613-8511; 10-16-2017 at 05:23 PM.
    Bobby2613-8511 / Order of Eld

Current champion: Gambler Eddie

I play all my troopers everyday. Champion Eddie prefered