Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
Some bugs are hard to track down the actual source of, even when you're able to reproduce it.

In the case of the reflected damage bug, the initial fix of that needed more testing, as it caused other bugs relating to reflected damage that we had to track down and fix. Thankfully, it looks like all of the related knock-ons from that were found and fixed, so the next update will have a fix for that (which should be coming relatively soon).

Additionally, it's not a trivial matter to submit an App Store update that has actual changes to the game (as opposed to the store-facing thing you alluded to) to fix just one or two bugs (even if they are big ones), because it delays the team's ability to fix other bugs as they need to quarantine an update to go live. Thus, more often than not updates will wait until there's a series of other fixes before going live.
Thanks for the reply Sparton. I understand some of the issues and I do get where you are coming from but it is just that in the past when there has been significant major issues hot fixes have been pushed out relatively quickly with no need for a store update - if this one is more of a pain to sort due to knock on effects I get that too. Just glad to see some comment on this being fixed - that is much appreciated though to be honest thorns are workable in most situations - just getting used to workaround now so only a few crashes this week so far.

Cheers