Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    And while it's not directly related to the tuning:

• We are of course going to have a wealth of other bug fixes for the next update, including fixes for various combat hangs (including reflection issues from Thorn Shields and similar)
    It is not understandable why you don't release a hot fix just to fix thorn talismans, they are so broken that make the game unplayable.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    It is not understandable why you don't release a hot fix just to fix thorn talismans, they are so broken that make the game unplayable.
    Yeah, with their estimation of end of October for this update, we are looking at 2-3 more weeks with bugged thorn and cyclone talismans. As it is you can likely get a pretty good hold rate by just putting some thorn and/or cyclone sets on your defense along with a toon with perfect hit passive.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    And while it's not directly related to the tuning:

• We are of course going to have a wealth of other bug fixes for the next update, including fixes for various combat hangs (including reflection issues from Thorn Shields and similar)
    • We will have increased capacity for character and talisman inventories (still sorting out the exact details for how much, though)
    @Sparton @Kaz, please take a look at the current bug list and match it to your in-house system, there have been many changes since the last patch.
    I don't see some apparently easy fixes included on the preliminary list, i.e. the AoS skill misspelling and UI catching clicks when it shouldn't (referenced as double/delayed click), but this are minor grips.
    Please make freeze and talisman fixes a top priority, many passives need a good look as well.
    http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...?8565-Bug-List
    Thanks
    Last edited by Blacksteel; 10-08-2017 at 07:35 PM.
    *Somewhere in time*
    Blacksteel-8432

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tridimensionale View Post
    Another nerf for Wrath .. at least could you consider a buff for his useless fury ?

Some love for Rainmaker & Shaman is better than nothing i guess..
    Wraths fury flat out sux! As it stands, it would be better if he didn't have a fury at all.

Some good things in this update. Nice to see some other toons get buffed, but don't like the nerfs.

More nerfs to VH isn't cool. I know has been over used in the arena, but buffing other toons could swing things without nerfing him further. Example: Aces was used well in the arena this week. This should be the goal without resorting to nerfs imo (Wrath as well for that matter). Let's not continue to force once great toons to the bench. VH is great in those difficult BNW levels as well.

The bugs need to be priority #1.

OS
    Android
    Its true Wrath's fury is bad. Been trying to make it useful in pvp but that's a stretch.
    To this day I guess I'll never know
    Just why they let me go

aXe-4895

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe View Post
    Its true Wrath's fury is bad. Been trying to make it useful in pvp but that's a stretch.
    I find it’s most useful when your opponents team uses that move instead of VHEs fury. I like it when that happens.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    I find it’s most useful when your opponents team uses that move instead of VHEs fury. I like it when that happens.
    Yep, that's the best use of it. Lol

OS
    Android
    hey sparton/kaz,

any chance that we get the 2x xp boost back for 50k gold? it was extremly handy and since we get a ton of toons with all these events it would really be a nice move.

no sane person would pay 100 ironite for it, but the 50k were a cool deal. would be happy if you would consider it at least.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    To make pvp playable thorns and red bat must be fixed ASAP. These two things are unjustly boosting hold rates for those who feel compelled to use them.
    I have lost more matches to the glitches involved with thorns and red bat than matches I have legitimately lost. Just plain stupid.
    I’ve wised up and I no longer fight teams with red bat on defense. Thorns on the other hand cannot be easily avoided since you cannot see them prior to the match starting.
    These should be priority 1 and 2 if NF is aiming for a fair and balanced pvp environment.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    hey sparton/kaz,

any chance that we get the 2x xp boost back for 50k gold? it was extremly handy and since we get a ton of toons with all these events it would really be a nice move.

no sane person would pay 100 ironite for it, but the 50k were a cool deal. would be happy if you would consider it at least.

This should not have left the store heheheh. It gives a good advance to level up the insignificant toons
    Caliza12-3289