Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Still Can't Log In

I haven't been able to log in since Friday afternoon because of the fb login loop,checking in vain every hour or so in the hope they may have sorted it,but nothing, not even a message from the developers to keep us updated,I understand they're busy but a quick message would go a long way

OS
    Android
    You are not the only one here. I'm waiting for that fix too.
    Hope they will fix that soon and we can farm those rifts for ✯✯✯ shards.

OS
    Android
    Hi! I'm new here and just signed up 'coz I have the same problem! Can't get in since Monday morning. Support doesn't exist.... Wrote them a mail almost 12 days ago. And still no response. And another one yesterday or Monday and - of course ! - also no answer!...

OS
    Android
    I had to create another account since I still haven't heard anything since 7/31

OS
    Android
    I got my account sorted today; it's taking them a while because they have to sort out each account individually. They will get to you. Hang in there.

OS
    Android
    I'm hanging by my fingernails..lol

OS
    Android
    Is there even someone from the official support/developer team in here that actually reads the posts to take some action???

OS
    Android
    Yos, there's one of the devs (Matt_LOTB) and there's a mod (Lamia)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    I got my account sorted today; it's taking them a while because they have to sort out each account individually. They will get to you. Hang in there.
    This gives me hope! Thanks for the update Jeannie! I started a new account/game to hold me over, but it's not the same as my main. It's a bummer to start from scratch. Can you give us any tips that might help alleviate whatever this issue is, or was it on the Dev end? If so, any information they need to fix the issue aside from the account name and OS? Thanks!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by propagandy View Post
    This gives me hope! Thanks for the update Jeannie! I started a new account/game to hold me over, but it's not the same as my main. It's a bummer to start from scratch. Can you give us any tips that might help alleviate whatever this issue is, or was it on the Dev end? If so, any information they need to fix the issue aside from the account name and OS? Thanks!
    As far as I know it's a corruption issue on the server that some accounts are stored on, which means they have to fix each account manually/individually. It took them about 5 days to get to me after I emailed them, but account name and OS appeared to be enough information - they didn't ask me for more info. The first contact I got (after the "we've recieved your message" auto email) was an email to say they'd fixed it