Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    As far as I know it's a corruption issue on the server that some accounts are stored on, which means they have to fix each account manually/individually. It took them about 5 days to get to me after I emailed them, but account name and OS appeared to be enough information - they didn't ask me for more info. The first contact I got (after the "we've recieved your message" auto email) was an email to say they'd fixed it

You rock! Thanks for the update! Hope I get to play alongside you in-game soon!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by propagandy View Post
    You rock! Thanks for the update! Hope I get to play alongside you in-game soon!
    You're welcome

OS
    Android
    I emailed them on Friday so hopefully they may be able to get this sorted soon

Eddie666-0940 btw

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie666 View Post
    I emailed them on Friday so hopefully they may be able to get this sorted soon

Eddie666-0940 btw
    Where can I find the e-mail to contact them, I have the same issue since more than a week...
    Thanks!

OS
    Android
    support@ironmaidenlegacy dot com

OS
    iOS
    Hi guys.... I'm having the same problem, haven't been able to login since 12th August 😟.... Good to see that there is a reason, I've contacted support a few times already and I'm just not getting anywhere! Am giving up all hope of ever playing again and I've spent money on characters too.... 😢